Just found out that East Asians mostly only have dry earwax

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
And the rest got wet ear wax :x

I ain't ever letting anyone borrow my headphones again

Last edited:
giphy.gif

i always wondered about this, what are u suppose to do if you have excessive wax buildup if q-tips are literally doing more harm than good

What should I use instead b

IIRC, your ears are self cleaning.

Q-tips stimulates the production of more ear wax because it thinks something is in your ear and produces more ear wax to stop it from reaching your inner ear.

Debrox will have chunks you never thought you had coming outta your ear.

I dunno if that's good or bad. Like someone posted, the wax is to protect the inside of your ear but we think of the wax as nasty b

Had my ears irrigated a few years ago bc the doc told me there was some buildup (probably from using tips).
Threw my equilibrium off and almost passed out. I was appalled at what came out of my ears, literally like small rocks, but I felt like a new person after.

Last edited:
Had my ears irrigated a few years ago bc the doc told me there was some buildup (probably from using tips).
Threw my equilibrium off and almost passed out. I was appalled at what came out of my ears, literally like small rocks, but I felt like a new person after.

how much did it cost? where does one find an ear doctor to do this? i have horrible hearing, and i wonder whether this could help it

how much did it cost? where does one find an ear doctor to do this? i have horrible hearing, and i wonder whether this could help it

$0

It was done by my regular doc while I was being seen for a cold or something. They can do it on the spot, it isn't invasive or anything.

Back
Top Bottom