Just got 5k bonus what should i invest or blow it in?

Originally Posted by MiXxing

yeah i work at Boeing, this is my second contract, wanted to go on strike so i can go back to Laos and chill. yeah usually suspend it too and get like 7500-8k check but i would have to pay that back at the end year.  probably gonna get some new snowboarding gear.
been applying there for a couple weeks. you wouldn't be able to help NT fam out would you? i got manufacturing experience.

Are you serious? I would definitely make 'smart' moves with it.
1) Pay off Debt
2) Save it

It doesn't mean you have to save all of it. You could have a very nice get together to commemorate yourself and motivate yourself to work harder. But I'm pretty sure it's LOGICAL that you do what MAKES SENSE, and that's having liquidity and cash.

From the jest of it, it sounds like you could have restful nights knowing you have extra cash as a safe guard.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you could get another 3-5 gs together throw it in JPM next time it pulls back under 30, although you can't go wrong buying anytime under 32 if you're fine with holding long term.

I stay watching the company stock at work, 28 - 32.

Don't invest or pay of debt or anything stupid like that.  Blow all that money on $#** you like and have the time of your life. Go on vacation bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you could get another 3-5 gs together throw it in JPM next time it pulls back under 30, although you can't go wrong buying anytime under 32 if you're fine with holding long term.

I stay watching the company stock at work, 28 - 32.

Best bank in the world and once Europe gets settled it's gonna go on one fun little ride.

Originally Posted by Benssick

Save it, don't be stupid, or waste a little bit but don't go all out 
nerd.gif
this
spend it wisely and your bills with it and food

just plain important things first

Back
Top Bottom