Just got a case of Samoas. vol. RIP

lls

And I put a hurting on two packs of the albino joints yesterday.

Any cookie connoisseur knows that when March rolls around, it means one thing and one thing only. Get your stomach ready.

short bread is up there I'm waiting for my boxes to come in this month some dude at work was hustling them for his daughter.

Already killed my 3 boxes
ohwell.gif

Actually about 1 1/2 went to the "Can I have one/some?" crowd
grin.gif

Only have a box of Thin Mints left, which are good, but not on Samoa's level.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i can't find these lil +!*$ any where...
ive been searching for the longest. my sister always get them for herself and never for me. i was driving home from work and saw some girls on the corner by the bank. i lowkey got excited
smh.gif
(no pedo) and dipped into the bank parking lot real quick. i had bought samoas and the shortbreads. i looked at the samoas and saw coconut
sick.gif
turned right back around and got another box of shortbreads. the other lil girl was selling chocolate, and i felt bad so i had bought some from her. she saw i had 2boxes and she was like since you bought two from her, you got to buy 2 from me. i felt straight bamboozled.
laugh.gif

but man...

$4.00??????? FOUR FREAKIN DOLLARS????? FOR ONE FREAKIN BOX?

I still bought 2...
smh.gif

btw...mint chocolate anything SUCKS.

mint just sucks in general.

and the amount of saturated fat in these...
smh.gif
I just pretend that I never looked at the nutrition table.

Little hustlers caught me on my college campus a few years ago bad.

Posted up right next to an ATM too so I couldn't even use the excuse "I have no cash on me".

With great shame I went over and took out a 20 and spent them purely on cookies and then bought some milk
smh.gif

tagalongs out the freezer are
pimp.gif

i actually drove around 2 weeks ago lookin for these heffers and couldn't find them at a single wal mart target lowes or home depot...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Little hustlers caught me on my college campus a few years ago bad.

Posted up right next to an ATM too so I couldn't even use the excuse "I have no cash on me".

With great shame I went over and took out a 20 and spent them purely on cookies and then bought some milk
smh.gif
that's hella smart of them
laugh.gif
damn

Back
Top Bottom