Just got accepted for a work program in DC..vol. DRUG TEST???

reeeem0

Banned
Long story short.

Got accepted for a summer internship program $*#* in DC doing something for the fed. govt.

Didnt know i would actually get put on.

Picked up smoking and rollin' again last month.

Got the call that i got it today.

JUST rolled one before the call.

Im still rollin' as i type this.

I head up there Tuesday morning.

Pissed 'cause i straight forgot about it.

And cause i got no dress clothes
smh.gif

Please inform me if im @+!@*+ or not.

Get a Detox drink from a headshop. They are about 30-35$, and work even if you smoked the day before. I was talking to the owner of the shop, and he says thesame people buy them every 2 and 3 weeks.

What date is the test on?

Just stop smoking, start exercising (a lot of cardio), and eat heavy until a week before the test.

Then just go back to your regular eating/exercising routine (minus the smoking of course) until your test.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Get a Detox drink from a headshop. They are about 30-35$, and work even if you smoked the day before. I was talking to the owner of the shop, and he says the same people buy them every 2 and 3 weeks.

My friend's brother was on probation or some $@#% and had to take a drug test, but he smoked up until it. Bought that stuff for $35 a big blue bottle of itand worked perfect. It's pricey but worth it and I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it first hand.

whens the drug test? if its in 1-2 weeks, do cardio every single day and just drink a whole bunch of water and cranberry juice. you'll be fine.

I supposebly start tuesday, when i go up there do paperwork and %!%%.

soooooooooo im guessing thats when it is.

..............right after memorial day weekend....................timing couldnt be more horrible

like everybody said... drink as much water as you can, take vitamin b, and work out... i just had to take a drug test myself so ill let u kno how that worksout
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom