Just got back from T.I. Goodbye Bash Show in Atlanta...Wow

TIP brought the house down, glad to see homies head still high even though he gettin locked up in two days. Dude talks so much $$%! though, had me rollin.Great concert though, Philips Arena was a huge cloud of reefer smoke.

Yea I missed it had a proj to work on he only doin 2 months he aint goin nowhere

Give a recap cuz

Just list the damn guest appearances.
laugh.gif

Well, the bass from the music pretty much made the arena shake. No lie, I was takin a piss and you could hear the steel and roof shaking.

Anyway, special guests included Souilja Boy, Killer Mike, Rich Boys, Big Kuntry Cane, Young Dro, and that's it. I was hoping Luda or Jeezy a his would showup, but T.I. had the stage to himself, and some 100 people behind him and his kids. Ha, this three year old son took his shirt off and threw it in the frontrow.

Songs -

Motivation, Louis Rag, Big Things Poppin, Whatever You Like, What Up, Top Back, Swagga Like Us, ASAP, 24's, On Top of the World, You Don't Know Me,Rubberband Man, Bring Em Out, Tell 'Em I said It, Ride Wit Me, Live Your Life, and Bankhead

He called out LA Reid too...haha

Rich Boy or Rich Kidz?

Call out LA Reid as a good thing or bad thing Im
pimp.gif
right now cantcomprehend

Rick Kidz Maybe...they like 16 years old. If you from the A, you know that song Whats up or whatever they sing.

He called him out in a bad way. He was saying how when he first met him and LA Reid listened to his I'm Serious CD and said he didnt see him having anyhits.

TIP went on to keep talking and then say well , 'I got hits now +#%+# !@% !+#%%!!"

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Rick Kidz Maybe...they like 16 years old. If you from the A, you know that song Whats up or whatever they sing.

He called him out in a bad way. He was saying how when he first met him and LA Reid listened to his I'm Serious CD and said he didnt see him having any hits.

TIP went on to keep talking and then say well , 'I got hits now +#%+# !@% !+#%%!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Yea I missed it had a proj to work on he only doin 2 months he aint goin nowhere

Give a recap cuz
Actually heard that was an error and he does gotta do the yr

May 20th, 2009 | Author: Slava Kuperstein

MTV News has revealed that initial reports indicating T.I. would serve only two months in prison were incorrect.

The Associated Press reported that the rapper would be given credit for 305 days of home detention. However, Charysse Alexander, spokesperson for the U.S.Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Georgia explained that the report it inaccurate.

Alexander explained that while T.I. will be given credit for his home detention, it will go towards his home confinement after he is released from prison. Thatis to say, after the rapper completes his prison sentence, he will have only about two months of home confinement to serve.

Alexander also indicated that the best anyone serving a year in prison could do is shave 15 percent off of the sentence for good behavior. In T.I.'s case,this would amount to nearly a 55-day reduction.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.9161/title.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

He called him out in a bad way. He was saying how when he first met him and LA Reid listened to his I'm Serious CD and said he didnt see him having any hits.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
All bad...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

man..i need to go to a TI concert....he be wildin out on stage...

laugh.gif
yeah he do. saw him do a concert here in miami for 99 jamz and thedude loses his damn mind on there i swear.

Light skinned 5'8 skinny dude always runnin' his mouth, that's the only reason I don't like him. Dude ain't nvr been real in my eyes.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I wonder why he never performs Dopeboyz or Do It during his performances...
Or atleast " Still Ain't Forgave Myself"one of my fav tracks from him.

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
Light skinned 5'8 skinny dude always runnin' his mouth, that's the only reason I don't like him. Dude ain't nvr been real in my eyes.
Bet you woulda thought he was real if he came at you with that artillery he got knocked for...

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

What about TIP ain't real? Listen to his music. Dude is one of the realest if not the realest in the game.

Back
Top Bottom