Just got into the Bay, what to do in SF?

Quote:
BUSH MAN.. HE'LL FIND YOU...
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:D
happy.gif

Metreon. Watch a movie, and after theres some restaurants in there too.
"The Art of Simplicity"

Just walk around the Tenderloin or Hunter's Point.. the view is great, especially at night.

*EDIT*

My 415th post.. what a coincidence. :wow:
eek.gif
MUDVILLE!

Quote:
Also when your at Pier 39, you can see one of those spray can artist live that make these cosmic scenes in literally minutes.

Yeah some crazy art, always got the Golden Gate Bridge in it. I was in awe and watched it like 5 times.

Quote:
:wow:
eek.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERSKarmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779

Priority should be going to a Giants game while the weather is still nice out here, and its been dumb nice recently.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Oh, one more thing! While you're here you gotta go check out the Exploratorium! It has wierd and interesting things and is kind of like an interactive museum, go check it out!
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

Bush Man? The dude who hides holding little bushes then when people walk past him, he scares them? That dude? Oh god he smells bad.

hahaha the one and only, man.

i've never been close enough to get a whiff of him though..
end transmission

Back
Top Bottom