Just got into the Bay, what to do in SF?

Hey guys, i just got into san francisco today and am wondering what to do, where to go/eat etc...

I am new but i got a magellan, so anything u can give me tonight helps since im heading out there tomorrow. Thanks NT

Quote:
i just got into san francisco today

Quote:
since im heading out there tomorrow
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

come across the bay to Oakland...it @#%$ on SF haha
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

check the norcal forum... but yeah.. go clubbing.. go meet the bush man.. (just go to the warf.. but walk.. he'll find you)
I can say, "I got to see Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, & LaDainian Tomlinson Play".
(Let's see if anyone wants to copy my sig.)

i wanna hit more than just the sneaker spots... so any advice? the warf, the bridge, and what else?

BUSH MAN.. HE'LL FIND YOU...
I can say, "I got to see Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, & LaDainian Tomlinson Play".
(Let's see if anyone wants to copy my sig.)

check my post in the norcal forum

but ill tell ya, i was just there and we hit up several places to eat.

House of Nanking on Kearney in downtown SF is the best. get the sesame chicken and u wont be disappointed

North Beach Pizza was good as hell too on grant and union.

The gellato at Naia on Columbus ave in north beach , good as hell. young thai coconut is the way to go

Dude that mentioned Bush man knows whats up. hes a fixture on the water side at the warf. walk on the side walk and he will find u.

We hit up a place called MAYA at night for some fine dining. ( i say it was fine) 2nd street. place was good as hell too. u can make reservations online and u dont have to wait. this place is classy and not too expensive.

hit up the Ghiardelli chocolate place also. they got some good ice cream. i got the caramel sunday and hommie it was good as hell.

i heard michelangelos is good too but didnt get a chance to eat there.

of course u gotta hit up some crab at the wharf on the street. im most def commin back to sf. too much to do and a week wasnt enough time to see all of it
WHY DONT YOU HAVE A SEAT RIGHT OVER THERE​

Just cross the bridge and paint the town till you see some @#%$ going down. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

this is exactly the reason we have regional forums, so you might just go ahead and use them.

Team Pacific Northwest​

places to eat,

1.mariposas
2.crab place at the wharf
3.garlic fries at pac bell
4. east buffet in richmond
GO TO A GIANTS GAME.... may not be the best game to watch BUT GOSH i love pac bell park, gets some fries and relax.
go to TWIN peaks, some ofthe best pictures are taken from there
go to berkeley and hit tilden park
go to als burger in albany
and much more! best city in the world
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
-Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Ortiz - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
"There are three types of people in the world, those who can count and those who cannot"​

- check out haight st.
- you can walk around the different piers around fisherman's wharf
- union square and all the various places downtown (NTSF, Bloomingdales, H&M, HuF)
- there's all types of places to eat in SF (hit up the financial district around lunchtime for places like - Osha, Palomino's, Gordon Biersch, Food courts at the Port of SF, Roy's)
-Chinatown

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
11 21 85 97 52 99 22​

Go to the Wharf and get some clam chowder.

Also when your at Pier 39, you can see one of those spray can artist live that make these cosmic scenes in literally minutes. I don't think it's just a SF thing but if your just a tourist and have never seen it, it's pretty cool. Also Hooters is near there but if your from LA, it's pretty weak and the food sucks.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

HOUSE OF PRIME RIB
TOMMY'S JOYNT

Those two places are pretty good! Also, if you want to see some nice beaches etc... drive over to Half Moon Bay, it's like a 20 minute drive from San Francisco (you can also eat at a top 10 fast food resturant on the way! It's the Taco Bell in Linda Mar ON the beach!) Just going to the city doesnt have to be the only thing you enjoy about the Bay Area!
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

Back
Top Bottom