Just got Verizon Fios Vol. Pros and Cons

I just place an order for the package today. I got a lot of channels and a good deal total came out to around 160. I would like to know the Pros and Cons ofhaving this. I've been using Direct Tv for about 4 years now and my new bill quote its $114 cheaper so, i think im good.

EDIT: IF YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK!
ruywk3.jpg

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

youtube search it and you should come across review... this is NT, they only %$+% with BB and Ipohnes
grin.gif
did you read the thread or know what verizon fios is? lmao
laugh.gif

i got fios but i dont see how its that much faster than cable. I had 20mb last month and just downgraded to 10mb, I dont see the difference in speed

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

i got fios but i dont see how its that much faster than cable. I had 20mb last month and just downgraded to 10mb, I dont see the difference in speed

Good to know. I copped the 10mb.
smile.gif

lol ive been have the same package since summer, its supposed to be 99, but trust me it wont be close. verizon bops you with extra charges. Also if you got thefree amount of HBO, cancel that *$!# as soon as it runs out, cuse they bill the *$!# out of you for that too. my first 4 bills were 300-650 bucks, but i usedinternational calling at $6 a #*#$##* minute which is why it ended up costing that much, expect your bills to be closer to 200 though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

youtube search it and you should come across review... this is NT, they only %$+% with BB and Ipohnes
grin.gif
did you read the thread or know what verizon fios is? lmao
laugh.gif

Nope, I read the title and ignorantly posted my reply
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yendro

lol ive been have the same package since summer, its supposed to be 99, but trust me it wont be close. verizon bops you with extra charges. Also if you got the free amount of HBO, cancel that *$!# as soon as it runs out, cuse they bill the *$!# out of you for that too. my first 4 bills were 300-650 bucks, but i used international calling at $6 a #*#$##* minute which is why it ended up costing that much, expect your bills to be closer to 200 though
frown.gif

I got the HBO/Cinimax premium package 30 a month Hopfully they don't drain my pockets!

Originally Posted by KingOfJordanz

I just place an order for the package today. I got a lot of channels and a good deal total came out to around 160. I would like to know the Pros and Cons of having this.

Shouldnt you have checked out the "pros and cons" before placing an order?
alien.gif

naw the service is good, the internet, tv, phone always work. i used to have to keep resetting the router on my last company. just make sure that you pay madattention to your bills bc one time they tried double taxing me. smh

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by KingOfJordanz

I just place an order for the package today. I got a lot of channels and a good deal total came out to around 160. I would like to know the Pros and Cons of having this.

Shouldnt you have checked out the "pros and cons" before placing an order?
alien.gif

I have heard its "good" thats good enough foe me especially when my bills going to be cheaper! , i just wanted to see if i could get some detailsform people currently using it

Fios doesn't exist in Boston, only surrounding suburban towns here..I guess its hard work to Wire all the cables throughout the city..

i use to work for them never had it though. So from what i know its supposed to be the fastest domestic connection out because they have fiber optic lines andnot copper. everything runs of power including your house phone so if you go through a few blackouts you may want to get the battery on that checked. yes theymay have to dig in your yard. they offer the most HD channels i believe and have on demand. if your a big fan of football and want the league pass or whateverthe nfl channels are that the dish gives out they can add that to your plan with fios. try to get something free, before i left we were giving out HD boxes fora year and hbo channels. make sure you get rid of that stuff before the free trial because they will tax you. i think that's pretty much everything iremember any more questions let me know.

Fios Remote FTL.

Mine keeps spazzing out. It won't work (batteries are new and everything). My dad had to call Verizon yesterday only to have them say how they'll senda new box on Monday (because it's not connecting correctly with the remote).

I just got Fios like 2 1/2 weeks ago.

my brother has it, the only thing i dont like is there is no NBA TV, and plans to add it fell through, so it'l be a while, you cant even get the leaguepass.... he says internet is superior though

Back
Top Bottom