Just had a interview with Capital One

i'm going to interview with Capital One in like a month or so. any pointers for the interview process? my interview is for the finance rotation program though, not a teller position like rico.... IX Is Tha Future what is your title at Capital One?

congrats man 
pimp.gif

Congrats dude. Its feels good to see their is some hope out there and some of our own NT'ers are finding good jobs/better jobs. Good luck and stay motivated.

Originally Posted by iShMiKeYaHeArD

i'm going to interview with Capital One in like a month or so. any pointers for the interview process? my interview is for the finance rotation program though, not a teller position like rico.... IX Is Tha Future what is your title at Capital One?

I'm a Risk Associate. Long story short I'm in Collections. It starts out 24,600 a year but the bonuses are endless. The lady who is training me has worked there for 5 or 6 years and last year she collected 1.6 million. But she's the best collector in the whole company. The distance between her and the person below her in terms of collection is ten fold so yeah.

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

I'm a Risk Associate. Long story short I'm in Collections. It starts out 24,600 a year but the bonuses are endless. The lady who is training me has worked there for 5 or 6 years and last year she took home before taxes 1.6 million. But she's the best collector in the whole company. The distance between her and the person below her in terms of collection is ten fold so yeah.
Good luck with that.  The turnover for those positions is incredible.  I have heard that the average person lasts less than 3 months in that position.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

I'm a Risk Associate. Long story short I'm in Collections. It starts out 24,600 a year but the bonuses are endless. The lady who is training me has worked there for 5 or 6 years and last year she took home before taxes 1.6 million. But she's the best collector in the whole company. The distance between her and the person below her in terms of collection is ten fold so yeah.
Good luck with that.  The turnover for those positions is incredible.  I have heard that the average person lasts less than 3 months in that position.
Yeah it is. More people quit than they are fired because people can't handle the "guilt" associated with collecting and can't handle the stigma of being a debt collector. People generally don't get fired because of performance, they get fired for doing stupid things like not showing up on time, not showing up at all, being disrespectful for customers, and or trying to manipulate the computers for personal gain.

Back
Top Bottom