Jollibee is whatevers IMO

Thats what Im saying
roll.gif

I never heard of this place in my life
laugh.gif

Edit: They serve Lumpia?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i still haven't gone. are the flips still lining up for this?
laugh.gif
you guys line up for anything.
A Filipino co-worker of mine (who put me on) said that the couple of times he tried to go, there was a line out the store. I guess Thursday @ 1pmisn't rush hour
laugh.gif
. Everyone in there was Filipino though.. I felt out of place.
embarassed.gif

i want some balut. haven't tried that yet. My filipino friends don't even know where to get them. Someone can help me out?

armfizzle wrote:
what's up with the hot dogs in the spaghetti? that is not a good look.

LOLZ, I honestly don't know but pinoy spaghetti has been cooked like that for the longest. They even add ketchup in most. Don't know if that isnormal or not but I see most of my aunts and my wife as well who add it as a main ingredient.

i want some balut. haven't tried that yet. My filipino friends don't even know where to get them. Someone can help me out?
Were do you stay @??? Most, if not all, filipino/asian grocery stores carry balut. Most likely next to the salted/pickled eggs.

Dude you can get them at any asian markets.

You just gotta make sure you dont mix them up with regular eggs but you can really tell which one is balut. It usually has a red dot on it.

Peace.

Originally Posted by j2o

You just gotta make sure you dont mix them up with regular eggs but you can really tell which one is balut. It usually has a red dot on it.

Peace.

nah i think they banned them joints in NY or something. That's what my peoples have been tellin me.

I had lunch there today too. I'm addicted to the chicken/gravy for some reason. I guess I've been eating Popeyes for too damn long, I needed achange
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j2o

Peace.

nah i think they banned them joints in NY or something. That's what my peoples have been tellin me.

Seriously?? Article???

laugh.gif
@ Fried Chicken and French Fries being a Filipino Experience.

Reminds me of the time I took my white homeboy to L&L. Dude got a cheeseburger.
smh.gif
Afterwards, he had the nerve to say "Hawaiian food is prettygood!"

Originally Posted by j2o

Peace.

In any case, you don't want to get the regular ones that they sell at the grocery store. You need to find someone who's got a relativethat knows how to prepare them...otherwise, it won't taste as good as it could.

Jollibee is okay. Nothing to rave about. I've never been a fan of Filipino spaghetti, with sugar and ketchup and hotdogs and all that.

But their fried chicken, rice, and gravy is pretty delicious. Again, nothing to rave about, but I won't complain if it's sitting in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom