Just had my first Filipino experience **PICS**

sweet spaghetti with chicken and i call it a day
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who saw "Just had my first Filipino experience **PICS** ", and thought something completely different?

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Back in the early 80's, my sister (who was born in the PI) would always pimp Jolibee to me like it was the best thing ever. It was essentially the Philippine equivalent of McDonald's, even though there was McDonald's.

It wasn't until the Jolibee here in Vallejo popped up all those years ago that I found out what it was all about.

Since then, I've been to the one in Daly City and San Francisco as well.

I was just at the new Vallejo one a couple weeks ago. That corned beef sandwich is AWESOME.
pimp.gif

I've been back in NY for about 3 weeks now & I still haven't had Jollibee. I might try it out next week.

I was born in the Philippines, left at the age of like 3, and I have never been back since then. I'm going back in July.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

7 train to 61st Street - Woodside. It's two blocks up, on the corner of 62nd Street.
smh.gif
I live in VA now, but when i went back up, I took the long $%!way. I got off at like Roosevelt and 74th. It was raining that day, too.

smh.gif
at the long lines when jollibee opened in Vallejo. line was up to seafood city
smh.gif

the og jollibee in the philippines beats all though. love me my chickenjoy & spaghetti combo.

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

i heard this jolibee is nowhere near as good as it is in the motherland.
frown.gif
so true brah...soon as i go back there that the first food ima eat...Jollibee before the expressway FTW...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Back in the early 80's, my sister (who was born in the PI) would always pimp Jolibee to me like it was the best thing ever. It was essentially the Philippine equivalent of McDonald's, even though there was McDonald's.

It wasn't until the Jolibee here in Vallejo popped up all those years ago that I found out what it was all about.

Since then, I've been to the one in Daly City and San Francisco as well.

I was just at the new Vallejo one a couple weeks ago. That corned beef sandwich is AWESOME.
yeah that conrned beef sandwich is pretty good.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Am I the only one who saw "Just had my first Filipino experience **PICS** ", and thought something completely different?
i was expecting balut clicking into this thread

chickenjoy and a yumburger....damn, my girl is going to la in a couple weeks, makes me jealous...lol

its gettin me hungry.

PS
Amazing Aloha = crack. I don't know if they have that on the menu stateside.

yeah the jollibee out there ain't nothing compared to the ones in the Philippines, but boy i do love me some burger steak.

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

i heard this jolibee is nowhere near as good as it is in the motherland.
frown.gif
so true brah...soon as i go back there that the first food ima eat...Jollibee before the expressway FTW...
pimp.gif
Pretty much. And it's so overpriced
smh.gif

I paid 2 bucks and change for a yumburger and 6 bucks and some change for a spaghetti with one drumstick.
eyes.gif

i was thinking homeboy bagged a filipino chick the first time i read the thread title

i'm jealous of y'all with a jolibee in y'alls city man.
mad.gif
. lasttime i had jolibee was like back in '01 when i went back to the PI. i wish they had one down here in south florida.

Back
Top Bottom