Just had my first Filipino experience **PICS**

I went to the only Jollibee's in NYC, which is actually not too far from where I live.

iwis74.jpg

It was okay, I know it's a regular fast food place
laugh.gif
Next time I may get thepalabok... but does that have any pork in it? By the way, the gravy is
pimp.gif

this is crazy lol...i did not know they got a jollibee up in NYC...

u can't go wrong with peach mango pie

their breakfast: tocino, Chickden, Spaghetti, and palabok

Palabok =
pimp.gif

I'm not sure about Jolibee, but from my experiences there isn't pork. Technically there's crushed up pork cracklings.

Philly Cheesesteak @ the deli on 61st next to DD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Jollibee's

The Filipino buffet on 64th and Roosevelt is much better IMO.

Back in the early 80's, my sister (who was born in the PI) would always pimp Jolibee to me like it was the best thing ever. It was essentially thePhilippine equivalent of McDonald's, even though there was McDonald's.

It wasn't until the Jolibee here in Vallejo popped up all those years ago that I found out what it was all about.

Since then, I've been to the one in Daly City and San Francisco as well.

I was just at the new Vallejo one a couple weeks ago. That corned beef sandwich is AWESOME.

you shoulda went with the 2 piece Burger Steak w/ rice, That %%+% is the truth!
pimp.gif

2 piece burgersteak and a jollibee spaghetti for P99 in the Philippines is also
pimp.gif

The aloha burger is crack!!

Its kinda funny how their burger patties taste like some lumpia meat though! HAHAHAHA

local jollibee in the philippines > ones over here

that cheeseburger with the mayo ketchup dressing is crack.
pimp.gif

i still haven't gone. are the flips still lining up for this?
laugh.gif
you guys line up for anything.

Looks good...all the Filipinos in the northwest and there isnt even one here
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Looks good...all the Filipinos in the northwest and there isnt even one here
tired.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

How do you not have one in Seattle??? That is crazy. Since most pinoys first settled in Seattle and SF I would have assumed a Jolliebee would have been builtthere already.

Back
Top Bottom