Just had the weirdest/best dream ever vol. TAN is that way

It was the end of the world. Reminiscent of that movie with Steven Carrell and that Australian chick. Everyone knew it was coming. Everyone knew their own demise was imminent. There was a sense of clarity in the air, perpetuated by people trying to come to grasps with the fact that all would soon perish. Everyone wanted to right their wrongs, and enjoy the last few moments they had on earth. The dream culminated with me holding my mom's hand on a beach with a few other families. I heard a kid say something to a relative along the lines of "nothing else matters." And then the earth trembled and everyone was swept away. In the dream, I closed my eyes and felt myself get swept away. I felt myself run out of breath. I don't know what dying is actually like... But it's almost as if I felt myself die in the dream. Everything faded from site and turned white. It was unlike any other dream I've had where death occurred. And then I woke up.

It made me realize just how fickle this thing called life truly is.

official dream thread.

i had a dream last night where i was going to this wedding and was on this winding mountain rode and it was raining and i see a car crash and another one spinout and there is this old guy that really needs a ride so i stop and just chat with them and then there happens to be a mechanic shop right in frunna where the accident occured and then we all went to the mechaninc shop and we chillin and i see this indian guy and tell him hey lets dip out but not let the old guy know bcuz he wanted a ride to sacramento wich was 20 miles away and i didnt have that much gas money so we both bolted for my car and as we get in the car he sees us and gets in his own car (which doesnt make sense) and then he starts following us and i use this as an excuse to start driving like im da fast and furious and then after a heart pumping race thru the streets i wake up.

btw the old guy looked like the white old guy from lost

Its crazy how our minds can make percieved danger seem so real

On another note, good job remembering your dream.
Remembering your dreams is the first step to learning to Lucid dreaming.

official dream thread.

i had a dream last night where i was going to this wedding and was on this winding mountain rode and it was raining and i see a car crash and another one spinout and there is this old guy that really needs a ride so i stop and just chat with them and then there happens to be a mechanic shop right in frunna where the accident occured and then we all went to the mechaninc shop and we chillin and i see this indian guy and tell him hey lets dip out but not let the old guy know bcuz he wanted a ride to sacramento wich was 20 miles away and i didnt have that much gas money so we both bolted for my car and as we get in the car he sees us and gets in his own car (which doesnt make sense) and then he starts following us and i use this as an excuse to start driving like im da fast and furious and then after a heart pumping race thru the streets i wake up.

btw the old guy looked like the white old guy from lost

:rofl:

I hate when i can't fully recall a dream and it's on the tip of my tongue. Sometimes i can recall the tone and how it made me feel, but all details escape me.

I have noticed that my behavior in my dreams is similar to how I am in real life, such as certain risks I wouldn't take in real life, I dont take in my dreams. It kinda ticks me off sometimes b/c I'll wake up wondering what would've happened had I done something different.

Had a dream that me and my cousin got last minute tickets to the nba all star game. We had to fight a bunch of traffic on the way and got worried we'd miss the start of the game, but we saw David stern outside greeting people so we knew we still had time. When we got inside we walked by a locker room which was situated like in the back of the lower bowl, so we high fived a bunch of players. Then We took our seats, which were up in the upper bowl. The weird part was where our seats were we could only see half of the court (there was a screen on the sidlines that broadcasted the other half), so I felt like we got ripped off. and every time I tried looking down to the court I got dizzy and nauseous. It was really weird. I woke up and still felt dizzy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom