Just here posting a classic... vol. NT

Had cats on here calling her a dude on the low. NT been home to some weird guys for a minute now. :lol:

Last edited:
4903a23a_14cfv52.jpeg

Ah the good old days :smh:

I feel like we haven't had a good real laugh on this site in a long *** time

Who was the chick in the bathroom with the dress on? I never figured it out, but everytime I see that pic I'm like damn... She was on NT? Lol

Last edited:
I remember meeting a bad girl at a club around 2009 and looking forward to kicking it with after I got home. For some reason in a drunken-state, I felt I needed a laugh so I went on NT and I think It was the "Choppa Suit" thread that had me falling over on my computer chair. I just remembering going through all the posts and everything only to have my dad walk in asking why I was up so early. I looked at my and saw it was 5 something and I missed like 6 calls from that chick and between 5-7 texts with last one ending it "**** this **** I'm not gunna be a play second place" or something of that nature. Needless to say, I called her later that day after waking up in the afternoon only to get cussed out and hung up on twice. That night made me go on hiatus until 2011 lol

Last edited:
Whatever happened to Dirty anyways? I don't come here as much as use to but Dirty threads were classic.

Last edited:
oh man, early 2000s.  That was the golden era of NT.  That was my college years.  I remember I used to stay up reading threads after homework through the night.  So many fond memories.  

From Ninjahood and his musket

the Post your pic threads,

post random cute girl threads

when NT had beef with ISS

the Music forum used to be lit with Dipset threads

that one NTER who had a Saturn and dumped like $30K into it and never finished it.  

the shortypop debacle

Anyone remember that one youtube video of a Puerto Rican Brother and sister grinding on each other?  Everyone thought it was Ninjahood

One time I thought I was cool and was talking mad ish on HT... little did I know HT detectives found my MySpace, started posting my pics and clowning on me hah I thought I was untouchable

That dude Daviditz from back in the day had people thinking he was smashing beautiful girls in various exotic locations until the NT detectives busted him.

Weekend Girl was a gem too

A GEM, b.

How cats called her a guy :smh:

Who was the chick in the bathroom with the dress on? I never figured it out, but everytime I see that pic I'm like damn... She was on NT? Lol

It was one of that chick shortypops friends.

There was some thread about how son who made the Wdywt comics was breaking shortypop off on the low behind her bf, a fellow NTers back

Somehow we came across a pic of her and NT went wild :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom