Just hit the lottery... What car should I buy? ++UPDATED WITH PROOF OF TICKET++

March 3 $212 million Mega Millions jackpot tickets sold in Ocean County, NJ.
Mega Millions $250,000 5/5 tickets sold at Valley View Gas in Youngstown, Speedway in Athens and Circle K in Oregon, OH
$100,000 KICKER tickets sold at State Road Beverage in Cleveland, and Marathon in Dayton.

no mass-

bastards
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

lol at people suggesting a house or a 750. after taxes he's getting less than $150 k. do something smart with it please

Depending on the area... 150k can buy you a decent sized house

congrats OP
not in jersey
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

how are you gonna buy a car, before you buy a house ? where do you plan on parking on your car with no house ?

...where the *%## do you think hes living now? stop hatin...

congrats to the op.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Invest it in good growth stock mutual funds. The stock market is on sale right now a perfect time to invest as much as you can.
exactly. gotta do it right though.
Before investing, do you 'homework'...
don't want to put your hard earned money in the wrong place at the wrong time.

if you don't donate every cent of that lottery winning, and your next paycheck to charity...then you are going to hell

laugh.gif
Nobody on NT has to prove anything if they won the lotto.

If he's telling the truth, +1 for him. If he's not, let him worry about the consequences for lying.

Real talk, cop an Xbox 360 and a PS3 TE FightStick, conduct a 2nd SF4 tournament, and the winner of each console wins your TE FightSticks respectively.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by cguy610

Buy a house.
Here is someone with no knowledge.

You won't be able to buy a house with 100K. You will not afford the house nor the loans the pay it off.

This is the reason I moved from Cali to TX...there is a lot of younger people on NT that wouldn't think twice about moving but back in 05 when the housemarket in Cali was strong, it was a no-brainer for me...

iohkeg.jpg

Son i got Deadstock Purple Foams for $500 free shipping i'll hook you up man!

Don't listen to all these Nters. DO YOU! If you want a car, get a car. From whats been posted so far the best advice in your price range has been a usedLexus IS, a used Honda Accord or a Hyundai Genesis. I had a Lexus LS400 and sold it at 246,000 miles. It was a great driving car with minimal problems. My wifehad a Accord that we had very little trouble out of. I think the Genesis will be a good buy. I personally drive a Mercedes CLK 430. I really enjoy driving it,but don't enjoy repairs. You could get a good used one in your price range, but with it and the Lexus, repairs are going to dent your pocket. Good luck andCongrats.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by cguy610

Buy a house.
Here is someone with no knowledge.

You won't be able to buy a house with 100K. You will not afford the house nor the loans the pay it off.

This is the reason I moved from Cali to TX...there is a lot of younger people on NT that wouldn't think twice about moving but back in 05 when the house market in Cali was strong, it was a no-brainer for me...

iohkeg.jpg

eek.gif

Cash your check and post in the Money Appreciation thread.

Maybe you shouldn't buy something that's gonna lose value right away. Instead find a way to flip that 100k into something more. Gotta think big.

to all the people sayin 'post the ticket' what is that gonna prove? how do we know what the winning numbers were? it's not like dude was sittinthere with a video camera while the numbers were bein called out.

that news article should be enough.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

to all the people sayin 'post the ticket' what is that gonna prove? how do we know what the winning numbers were? it's not like dude was sittin there with a video camera while the numbers were bein called out.

that news article should be enough.
you dont think you can look those up online? do you think every person who buys a lottery ticket sits at the tv and waits for the numbers to becalled? i buy tickets and dont check em for a week sometimes. never won, but im just sayin.

If I were I would get this. Stylish. Extremely Reliable. Safe. It's basically the VW I've been waiting for.

volkswagen-passat-cc22.jpg

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

to all the people sayin 'post the ticket' what is that gonna prove? how do we know what the winning numbers were? it's not like dude was sittin there with a video camera while the numbers were bein called out.
they got this thing called the internet now and you can search the past lotto numbers on the lotto's website

Back
Top Bottom