Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

chiefwiggum

Banned
she wants proof that I flew to NY monday morning. Can anyone photoshop me a plane ticket, it just has to look semi-legit. I don't know what info would need to be included I would of flown from Tampa International (TPA) to anywhere in NY. Please help a brotha out, please! 
pimp.gif

she wants proof that I flew to NY monday morning. Can anyone photoshop me a plane ticket, it just has to look semi-legit. I don't know what info would need to be included I would of flown from Tampa International (TPA) to anywhere in NY. Please help a brotha out, please! 
pimp.gif

lol u big dummay...u couldnt just say you were feeling really sick that morning or your body was really sore?
It's easier to fake a doctor's note than to fake a plane ticket!

lol u big dummay...u couldnt just say you were feeling really sick that morning or your body was really sore?
It's easier to fake a doctor's note than to fake a plane ticket!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

honestly you dont have to show her !%$! even if you lied.. just say its personal i dont have to show you !%$!..

and if youre in hs, write a fake note and get one of those re-admits or whatever you call in in your school.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

honestly you dont have to show her !%$! even if you lied.. just say its personal i dont have to show you !%$!..

and if youre in hs, write a fake note and get one of those re-admits or whatever you call in in your school.

ask them NY nters...

i know a couple flew from miami and ft. launderdale.....

you might have to lie again about the tampa thing

ask them NY nters...

i know a couple flew from miami and ft. launderdale.....

you might have to lie again about the tampa thing

You really thought your teacher wouldn't require proof?

The fact that you are that dumb is enough of a reason for nobody to help you.

You really thought your teacher wouldn't require proof?

The fact that you are that dumb is enough of a reason for nobody to help you.

Back
Top Bottom