Just made the switch from generic chap stick to Burt's Bees

Joined Sep 16, 2003
BIG difference. Whereas with generic chapstick and even the medicated sometimes it seems like the more you use the faster your lips dry out I feel Burt'sBees honey lip palm works better.

Fyi..

Joined Mar 16, 2008
Burts Bees isn't really that good for you...carmex...the stuff posted above is better...my derm told me why but i forgot...

Joined Aug 30, 2008
Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

>
I dont want to make this race related , but every Black person i know swears by these..including me sometimes..
but that ##+! makes your lips dry out faster IMO

Joined Jan 2, 2006
Never tried the honey flavor. I just stick with the original Burt's Bees. Am I missing out?

Joined Mar 11, 2001
Basically all of their products are awesome. Aveeno makes some great moisturizing %%$% as well...

Joined Aug 2, 2008
Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

>
I dont want to make this race related , but every Black person i know swears by these..including me sometimes..
but that ##+! makes your lips dry out faster IMO
I dont ChapStick Chapstick is best always

calvinjohnson

Banned
Joined Apr 22, 2009
Im probably one of the only people that doesnt use thst crap ;;; alot of people i know carry around chapstick

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now