Just made the switch from generic chap stick to Burt's Bees

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Im probably one of the only people that doesnt use thst crap ;;; alot of people i know carry around chapstick
indifferent.gif

Maybe some people on this earth don't like having chapped lips? I don't know. I'm no rocket scientist so i wouldn't know..

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Im probably one of the only people that doesnt use thst crap ;;; alot of people i know carry around chapstick
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what's wrong with carrying chapstick? why wouldit be in a small portable tube if it wasn't meant for you to carry around? walking around with dry lips is not a good look.

i never leave the house without my chapstick.. no bull, its equally as important as my wallet. if i'm running late, i'll turn around and go back to getit, or run into a gas station and buy another stick on my way.

I got put on to the Peppermint Burt's Bees by this chick last year.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I keep it in my backpack.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i never leave the house without my chapstick.. no bull, its equally as important as my wallet. if i'm running late, i'll turn around and go back to get it, or run into a gas station and buy another stick on my way.

co-sign.

Been using this since my freshman year. It all started when I forgot my chap stick at home and the local bookstore carries Burt's Bee products.

Originally Posted by wildout4

i never leave the house without my chapstick.. no bull, its equally as important as my wallet. if i'm running late, i'll turn around and go back to get it, or run into a gas station and buy another stick on my way.

co-sign.
realtalk, I have back-up's also. I keep one on my desk, one in my bag at all times. Same with my lighters for that bleeeeeze
pimp.gif

i got put on to burt's bees by nt like 2 years ago and i've been using it ever since.

Originally Posted by wildout4

co-sign.

yeah same here. but i always seem to forget them at the house when i go out so i end up buying some when i go out. i have like 10 sticks of carmex in my room.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Carmex>>>>>>>*
Yep. I put this on every night before going to bed and then I don't worry about my lips getting chapped during the day.

i never used chapstick, until that Cinnamon Crest toothpaste came out and it SEVERELY dehydrated my lips.

my lips were so dry that they began to cut each other.

my lips looked like baraka's mouth and it was terrible. they recommended carmex and reccomended i stop using that toothpaste.

never used any of that stuff since.

Back
Top Bottom