Just moved to Brampton from Brooklyn VOl bored out my fricking mind

anybody recommend to cool spots to chill, shop, meet chicks, wateva..........................................

family wanted a change of pace
smh.gif

What part? Best bet is to go to Square One if u looking to see hot chicks..They designed this place for homeowners to stay in their house, not much to do untilsummertime... FTL...but there are a lot of hot girls that live here tho..

At least you won't get shot... oh wait....

Seriously though if you're used to a fast paced NYC lifestyle Brampton will slow you down fast - traffic will suck

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

smh.gif
Being a Queens guy (Fresh Meadows) and moved to North York myself, a change of pace is exactly what you'll get......best of luck to you andyour family!

Brampton?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good luck, my dude..its #%!%!%$ wack out there, i cant stand that #%!%!%$ place.

Originally Posted by juschiang

smh.gif
Being a Queens guy (Fresh Meadows) and moved to North York myself, a change of pace is exactly what you'll get......best of luck to you and your family!

Try Oakville instead if you really want to change your pace and experience the slowness of canada
roll.gif

north york and scarborough is not canada enough for me lol

lol North York is nothing compared to Brampton!
but yeah coming from NY, you'll have problem anywhere in Toronto lololol.

Any girl I went out with in Brampton always wanted to come to my area cuz there aint **** to do there. Watch out for the loose-leaf gangsters.

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

Originally Posted by juschiang

smh.gif
Being a Queens guy (Fresh Meadows) and moved to North York myself, a change of pace is exactly what you'll get......best of luck to you and your family!

Try Oakville instead if you really want to change your pace and experience the slowness of canada
roll.gif

north york and scarborough is not canada enough for me lol
smh.gif
terrible. TERRIBLE.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayLove06

Any girl I went out with in Brampton always wanted to come to my area cuz there aint **** to do there. Watch out for the loose-leaf gangsters.
loose leaf gangsters?? explain??

loose leaf gangsters?? explain??
loose-leaf = fake

QFT

hahaha...I thought we were supposed to be helping this guy out....not forcing him to slit his wrists
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom