Just moved to Osaka, Japan. Any Nt'ers out here?

OP...be careful in Japan...

I here Ichi the Killer is back again...and let's not forget the Ringu...she lives there too...

Btw, have you learned any Jutsu's...I desperately want to visit the The Leaf Village but it's Hidden and I don't have a Visa...

FML

smh.gif

hahaha asia is like really different i think you should just earn as much money as you can and move back

Originally Posted by eclipse4343

hahaha asia is like really different i think you should just earn as much money as you can and move back

He should move back because it's different?
grin.gif

Dudes on here baffle me, really.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

OP...be careful in Japan...

I here Ichi the Killer is back again...and let's not forget the Ringu...she lives there too...

Btw, have you learned any Jutsu's...I desperately want to visit the The Leaf Village but it's Hidden and I don't have a Visa...

FML

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i still think it's funny how much people stare when you're out, in japan. me, i'm not bothered by it... but it's hilarious being on a train at a busy time and feeling all of the 'eyes' looking at you.

im asian so if im dressed pretty mellow they don't look twice, but im a bit bigger and taller then the avg. and if i got some wild kicks or clothes on theylook at me. when i am talking to my wife on the subway they do a double take when they turn around looking for a white guy speaking english but see me and mywife talking. lol
Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by eclipse4343

He should move back because it's different?
grin.gif

Dudes on here baffle me, really.

WORD! i don't get some of the dumb comments........it's coo though, sometimes i can be a hater too.....lol
Originally Posted by fugualarmclock

Planning a trip to check out Obama since it's relatively nearby in Fukui?

Maybe you'll get special treatment when you mention you're from Hawaii? If you do let us know. After seeing all the coverage they got I kind of want togo check it out.

No need a car just get a mamachari and mow down pedestrians like everyone else! And then lock it up (or not) right in the middle of the sidewalk.

Being Asian's definitely the double edged sword in Japan. You can be low key but they get confused when you start speaking English and/or don't speakJapanese fluently.

im asian so if im dressed pretty mellow they don't look twice, but im a bit bigger and taller then the avg. and if i got some wild kicks or clothes on they look at me. when i am talking to my wife on the subway they do a double take when they turn around looking for a white guy speaking english but see me and my wife talking. lol
laugh.gif
i'm mixed, have brown skin so of course it's a lot different with me. people look at me like
nerd.gif

what's up with minamihorie nishi-ku area? anything specific?

Supreme, Hoods, Soph, Busy Works, Hysteric, Three Tides Tattoo, etc...these may or not be things you're interested in.
You can be low key but they get confused when you start speaking English and/or don't speak Japanese fluently.

Aint that the truth. I'm only part Japanese, but everyone assumes that I'm fluent or something. It's usually all good as long asyou can meet them half way, though.

Originally Posted by Burn916

what's up with minamihorie nishi-ku area? anything specific?

Supreme, Hoods, Soph, Busy Works, Hysteric, Three Tides Tattoo, etc...these may or not be things you're interested in.
I went to supreme. i think it was near amerika-mura if i'm not mistaken or is there another supreme. amerika-mura is pretty dope even just to kick it at the triangle park and eat tako-yaki...lol i haven't hit up soph yet but i'm not sure where the other spots are. i've been to like 5 different stussy shops in the osaka and kobe area. let me know some other cool spots if you know.
You can be low key but they get confused when you start speaking English and/or don't speak Japanese fluently.

Aint that the truth. I'm only part Japanese, but everyone assumes that I'm fluent or something. It's usually all good as long as you can meet them half way, though.

americans get confused when you speak english too. i was on the subway, and there were like 5 american pro ball players that are on a japanese team. as thelast one was getting off he points at my chest and is like" the hundreds, your shirt, it's kakkoi, kakkoi" it caught me off guard as i had totranslate his japanese so i was like "what, huh?, oh, hey thanks man." and he just had the strangest most confused look on his face as the doorclosed and we left.....my wife was laughing about it.

went to supreme. i think it was near amerika-mura if i'm not mistaken or is there another supreme. amerika-mura is pretty dope even just to kick it at the triangle park and eat tako-yaki...lol i haven't hit up soph yet but i'm not sure where the other spots are. i've been to like 5 different stussy shops in the osaka and kobe area. let me know some other cool spots if you know.
Ame-mura is pretty much in the same area are Minamihorie...were you at the Stussy shop in the B1 of that mall? If so, it's about five minutespast that. I usually start off around Shinsaibashi somewhere and make my way down there (though the Yotsubashi line stops in the neighborhood). There'slike one street that has everything. I believe XLarge is at one end with Soph at the other.

americans get confused when you speak english too. i was on the subway, and there were like 5 american pro ball players that are on a japanese team. as the last one was getting off he points at my chest and is like" the hundreds, your shirt, it's kakkoi, kakkoi" it caught me off guard as i had to translate his japanese so i was like "what, huh?, oh, hey thanks man." and he just had the strangest most confused look on his face as the door closed and we left.....my wife was laughing about it.

haha classic

Its amazing how in most Asian countries its so easy to become a English Teacher and pretty much make bank. I was able to go to Taipei, Taiwan and Beijing,China when I was just in high school and friends of friends were asking me about english almost after just saying hello.

horie
pimp.gif

i usually hang around dotonbori to check out the nampa/scout action, that and to eye rape the girls
nerd.gif

whats soph? im not hip to the hypebeast lingo
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by withapassion

Its amazing how in most Asian countries its so easy to become a English Teacher and pretty much make bank. I was able to go to Taipei, Taiwan and Beijing, China when I was just in high school and friends of friends were asking me about english almost after just saying hello.
From what I've read, the pay in Japan in 'some places' isn't very good. But I mean... that's depending on your lifestyle Isuppose. I'm not coming to Japan for another year or so... Hopefully by then the economy won't be so craptastic.

I been everywhere in Asia except Japan, I really should go and visit sometime. I can attest that the girls are hot & enthusiastic
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom