Just Moved To Phoenix, AZ All The Way From Virginia

Hey what's going on guys?

I lived in AZ back in 2005-06 and used to visit regularly. Finally moved out here for good and bringing a lot of my businesses out here.

I played/coached Basketball/Baseball back in VA/DC and am looking to get back into Coaching rather quickly in this area?

Any insight on the fastest or most efficient way to do that?

Also, any suggestions from locals of sights to see or places to visit?

Thanks in advance.

Any folks looking to grab a drink or play some roundball...Give me a shout.

My cousin does MMA fighting at a place called "The Lab" out here and trains with Ben Henderson. They are traveling up to Milwaukee for the fight, but we are ordering it on TV this weekend.

Any NTers are more than welcome to roll through our house.

Peace

NTA

What kind of businesses do you have? I'm out in Mesa, but it's all part of Phoenix.. Hope the city is treating you well so far and now that the weather has finally shifted to show why people live out here..

What kind of businesses do you have? I'm out in Mesa, but it's all part of Phoenix.. Hope the city is treating you well so far and now that the weather has finally shifted to show why people live out here..

I do consulting for Govt/DOD/Federal Contracts.

I run a couple of non-profits....or did back in VA. Trying to establish it fresh out in Arizona.

Supposed to start a position at the Veteran Affairs office in Mesa.

Feels great out here.

Update?

I want to come out there. What are some must see things to do out here?

Hike either Camelback Mountain or Piestawa Peak (Phoenix)

Cruise around Mill Ave/ASU (Tempe)

Go out at night in Old Town (Scottsdale)

Ride the Light Rail to a Suns game (Downtown PHX)

Phx Art Museum (Downtown PHX)

Pizzeria Bianco (Downtown PHX)

Four Peaks Brewery (Tempe)

Shop and eat at Biltmore Fashion Park (Phoenix)

High Point Shoes (Scottsdale)

Take a day trip to Sedona

Last edited:
Update on this?

Enjoyed my stay out Phoenix when I went out there. 

I have said it before, I have always wanted to go to PHO. Since I was little watching Hey Dude. So I kinda felt like I went to My "Mecca."

Update?

I want to come out there. What are some must see things to do out here?

Hike either Camelback Mountain or Piestawa Peak (Phoenix)

Cruise around Mill Ave/ASU (Tempe)

Go out at night in Old Town (Scottsdale)

Ride the Light Rail to a Suns game (Downtown PHX)

Phx Art Museum (Downtown PHX)

Pizzeria Bianco (Downtown PHX)

Four Peaks Brewery (Tempe)

Shop and eat at Biltmore Fashion Park (Phoenix)

High Point Shoes (Scottsdale)

Take a day trip to Sedona

Salt river tubing is the truth as well. Just went last weekend :pimp:

Just moved here bout a week ago from houston...
What are some of the good sneakers spots to hit?
I stay in the queen creek area ( san tan valley) if that helps....

I have been to a few malls so far. As far as boutiques go pound 4 pound is supposed to be good and sole assassin. Haven't been to either yet

Update on this?

I have said it before, I have always wanted to go to PHO. Since I was little watching Hey Dude. So I kinda felt like I went to My "Mecca."

I have about a couple thousand pictures, stories and some insightful perspective...I'll try to circle back and post here. Feel free to message/email.

Update on this?

The place they filmed Hey Dude is actually down in Tucson and is a guest ranch that you can stay at, its pretty neat place that I grew up about 5 minutes from..

I have been to a few malls so far. As far as boutiques go pound 4 pound is supposed to be good and sole assassin. Haven't been to either yet

Pound 4 Pound isn't too bad although they're prices are getting close to Flight Club status, but they usually do have quite the selection..

I would stay clear of Sole Assassin since there seems to be some shady stuff going on with the owner(s) stealing shoes on consignment and preorder money from customers.. :smh:

You might also check out Been Had Those, a local shop with a decent selection and customer service..

my boy owns BHT (beenhadthose)

a sneaker boutique out there.

Address: 4119 N 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85015
Phone:frown:602) 903-9978

Pound 4 Pound isn't too bad although they're prices are getting close to Flight Club status, but they usually do have quite the selection..

I would stay clear of Sole Assassin since there seems to be some shady stuff going on with the owner(s) stealing shoes on consignment and preorder money from customers.. :smh:

You might also check out Been Had Those, a local shop with a decent selection and customer service..
yeah I heard about that at sole assassin. It's shut down now. I talk to the girl that used to work there. She's over at manor now. Jeremy over there is good people. Been had those and pound 4 pound are next on my list. Undftd is opening here soon too.

Back
Top Bottom