Just picked up a whip, anyone know of a good alarm system?

It's my first car, 95 Civic Coupe
pimp.gif

I'm looking to get an alarm system for my car but not sure of the best to get. School me on alarms NT. I need it to be a 2-way though so I know when they tryna get at my car if I don't hear it.

so u didnt pick up a BMW, Infiniti, lexus, Benz or any thing else you must be BANNED. someone suspend his niketalk account.

get python or viper. try and get one that is 2 way recognition. they are a lil more expensive but your remote will beep if your alarm goes off and you cant hear it.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Semi or fully automatic?

Fully auto.

Thanks SC2413, I was thinking viper as well cause I've been told that's a real good alarm.

Anyone know of good places online to buy? I'm gonna get someone professional to hook it up for me if I buy it online.

No offense but unless you got a swap under your hood, no one wants your Civic.

But if you do, I recommend CompuStar.

Originally Posted by KG21

Biggest lie ever. If you do any type of modification to your car someone will steal it. Civics are so easy to steal.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by KG21

Biggest lie ever. If you do any type of modification to your car someone will steal it. Civics are so easy to steal.
Exactly, down here honda's get broken into like every day. Especially since I'll be putting a sound system in next month.

laugh.gif
 putting a monkey, I'm good with an alarm.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

always kept the stock alarm on my acura
ohwell.gif
nobody was going to take it anyway... if these bronx dudes dont want it then something is up
laugh.gif

I been lookin for this thing for a few months now.

Looks like The Club..but it's really a taser.

It got discontinued in 2002.

Last one I found on eBay was goin for around $250...that was like last year. Shoulda got it.

Back
Top Bottom