Just picked up my dream car...

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Reading through this threads it seems like the people with the fast expensive cars get offended.  I don't know why, it's not like I was calling people out.  A mofo just wants to beat up on GT-R's what's the big deal?  Yes this has been and is my dream car.  I live within my boundaries partners.  Spending 80K+ on a car, you better have at least $1,000,000 in assets and a nice emergency fund.  To each their own though.

I can agree with that. I'd say at least $500k in the bank before spending on a $70k+ car, but then again my priorities are different from others.

Yeah...because you can pick one up for about the same price as a brandnew Civic. You're also going to see alot more being bent up andtrashed. Pretty sad.

True, but then again what difference is it from young dudes whipping 7 series or whatever as soon as they depreciate? I will say that I don't like the EVO/STi crowd getting so toolish, so I don't know how long I'm personally keeping my X. In general a lot of shady or immature people in this crowd. Pretty sure after this I'll graduate to M3's...

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

My goal is to beat Nissan GT-R's, which isn't that hard to obtain in an Evo.
I was gonna say nice pickup until I read this.
I love when people compare modded cars to stock cars
If i mod my gtr I can beat a lot of other more expensive cars too, but that doesnt mean $**!.
yeah your heavily modded eg civic can beat a gtr, congrats. at the end of the day you still got a civic.
*waits for videos of evo's destroying other cars *
eyes.gif

Now that's just stupid. Let me guess... you got beat by a civic didn't you? haha

At the end of the day, you spent 80k and the civic that whooped your butt spent about 10-15k INCLUDING the car.
naw but lemme guess... you push a civic dont you? haha

even if i did get beat by a civic, i wouldn't be mad. Id congratulate him and keep it moving.
At the end of the day, ITS STILL A !@#+!!* CIVIC
why dont you cop some shaqs, then change the laces, insole, etc?
itll produce a product of almost similar performance, similar quality (recent nike quality smh), for a cheaper cost.
Why dont you eat top ramen all day? It gets you full for a cheaper cost.

if i wanted it to fast and cheaper, i would have bought a bike.

Actually no, I don't drive a civic
laugh.gif
Nice try though... Truth is, I drive a 1998 Lincoln Navigator, something I worked hard for and bought myself. Not given to me.

Someone sounds extremely salty.
laugh.gif
the car wasnt entirely given to me so #%$* outta here.
i put 30 stacks of my own money, anyone that knows me in real life on here can confirm that
although yes the parents paid for the rest, big %%*++++ deal.
what am i supposed to do? no parents dont pay for the rest of this gtr, i wanna whip a 98 lincoln instead.
ohwell.gif
Did your parents buy you the 350Z? Did you then trade in the 350Z + the money from your parents to get the GT-R?

Originally Posted by THockey66

yeah your heavily modded eg civic can beat a gtr, congrats. at the end of the day you still got a civic.
You could easily smoke almost all Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche in just about any race, but you're still in a Nissan....

EXACTLY!
i know it can beat a lot of those cars, but i still dont compare the two because that's stupid

My goal is to beat Nissan GT-R's, which isn't that hard to obtain in an Evo.
I was gonna say nice pickup until I read this.
I love when people compare modded cars to stock cars
If i mod my gtr I can beat a lot of other more expensive cars too, but that doesnt mean $**!.
*waits for videos of evo's destroying other cars *
eyes.gif

Now that's just stupid. Let me guess... you got beat by a civic didn't you? haha

At the end of the day, you spent 80k and the civic that whooped your butt spent about 10-15k INCLUDING the car.
naw but lemme guess... you push a civic dont you? haha

even if i did get beat by a civic, i wouldn't be mad. Id congratulate him and keep it moving.
At the end of the day, ITS STILL A !@#+!!* CIVIC
why dont you cop some shaqs, then change the laces, insole, etc?
itll produce a product of almost similar performance, similar quality (recent nike quality smh), for a cheaper cost.
Why dont you eat top ramen all day? It gets you full for a cheaper cost.

if i wanted it to fast and cheaper, i would have bought a bike.

Actually no, I don't drive a civic
laugh.gif
Nice try though... Truth is, I drive a 1998 Lincoln Navigator, something I worked hard for and bought myself. Not given to me.

Someone sounds extremely salty.
laugh.gif
Bro... you really need to get your tongue off his balls.
laugh.gif
Please explain how that statement sounds salty?

He said he guessed that I drove a civic just because I went against what he said... and I said no I didn't, I drive something else? Where's the saltiness? Again... get your tongue off his balls please.

finnns2003 wrote:
True, but then again what difference is it from young dudes whipping 7 series or whatever as soon as they depreciate?.

The only similarity in that is depreciation making the car(s) more easily attainable.

How much trouble can you possibly get in with a big body sedan besides going fast in a straight line? Compare that to all the stories of the people, not just kids, who spin/wreck their Evo/STI/SRT4/S2000/etc. There is a whole lot more to get you in trouble with in one of those cars. Lets be honest here, all the "flack" people are getting for driving these cars, especially in SoCal, is due to the young crowd making piss poor decisions in them. Not to mention the cost to insure them as i'm sure you're familiar with being a young/mid 20's male driving the EvoX, no? Its sad because they are great cars with tons of unlimited potential, but those select few(or many) ruin it for the rest.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I will say that I don't like the EVO/STi crowd getting so toolish, so I don't know how long I'm personally keeping my X. In general a lot of shady or immature people in this crowd. Pretty sure after this I'll graduate to M3's...
Again, a major part in that is the low entry cost that these cars are hitting. Once the cars become attainable to kids, everything changes. How much shady action or wrongdoing goes on amongst the top tier of car forums where the cars and parts cost alot? With the exception of a few scams(shout out to Ridiculously Ballin'), everything is pretty painless.

^

indifferent.gif

SON, you do realize that's an Ferrari Enzo

pharrell-enzo.jpg

gemballa-enzo-2.jpg

That alone beats every stock car posted. On a second note what car do you drive?????

...you must not be a car fan.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom