Just released my first Sneaker Dreams shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like. but it cost too much. $20.00 bucks and i think these will fly off the rack. the only downside is too many sneakers and diffrent colors. which makes it hard for me to wear a fit. other than that i loveee the art work and detail u put into the shirts. Would the print come off once u wash the t shirt

I appreciate your honesty. however it costs that much to make so I cant sell it for that low and I still have to pay for shipping as well. and its actually almost sold out No its a sublimation dye just wash cold water and hang dry. this is actually one of my canvases I painted a few months ago. I have other patterns coming later so please keep checking back

I appreciate your honesty. however it costs that much to make so I cant sell it for that low and I still have to pay for shipping as well. and its actually almost sold out No its a sublimation dye just wash cold water and hang dry. this is actually one of my canvases I painted a few months ago. I have other patterns coming later so please keep checking back
i will. keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom