Just saw 500 days of Summer

Wowwwww HATE THIS GIRL
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eh, yeah she was a #@$+%.. but dude was a huge simp.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Both of them get no respect from me.[/color]

Summer was a typical confused girl who didn't know what she wanted and played with dude's emotions. I've met too many 'Summers' in my life.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eh, yeah she was a #@$+%.. but dude was a huge simp.[/color]

getting advice from his little sister

who does that?

ehh
Summer was definitely a %!*%$ regardless of the fact that she made her want for no commitment clear.
But he was definitely not a simp. He may have overreacted, but he wasn't a simp.
Dudes on NT act like all they care about from a girl is sex..I mean I'm a guy too, smashing is like 99%
of my thought process, but when you find someone that "completes you," or you just enjoy
their companionship its something special that surpasses sex..

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

ehh
Summer was definitely a %!*%$ regardless of the fact that she made her want for no commitment clear.
But he was definitely not a simp. He may have overreacted, but he wasn't a simp.
Dudes on NT act like all they care about from a girl is sex..I mean I'm a guy too, smashing is like 99%
of my thought process, but when you find someone that "completes you," or you just enjoy
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hmm.. I didn't even mention sex, I have no idea why you're bringing that up. [/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] 
Nonetheless, dude was a simp to me, nothing short of it.[/color]

Dude was just a regular 'ol dude. He dated this girl, sparks flew, caught feelings and stood up for himself at the end. What more do you want?

He's not a player by any means but far from a simp.

You guys plaster that simp label on everything, to the point that it loses its meaning.

Can't really blame either side on this one. #%%+ happens, learn and move on..... and they both did. Great movie.

ehh

this. dudes dont know the meaning of "simp" and just throw it out all willy nilly.

ehh

Guess I will add this on the list of movies to rent. I just rented "All about Steve". Thought I would surprise my ole' lady today

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

Guess I will add this on the list of movies to rent. I just rented "All about Steve". Thought I would surprise my ole' lady today

All about Steve was effin' HORRIBLE.
sick.gif

Another thread, hooray.

Summer told him ahead of time she didn't want a relationship but he still caught feelings.

He put the girl on a pedestal and couldn't see the truth.

Back
Top Bottom