JUST STARTED A LITTLE OVA A YEAR

decent start. clerks are cool. and so are the IDs
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

not bad gotta start sumwhere ..you should get rid of 1 of those dubs and get sumthin else
CV ALL DAY
aim s/n mrishnuffin

yea throw em away or something. give em to some kid on the street
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

nice, all pretty decent besides the dub zeros

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

nice start
i just broke your neck
<--jaye05 stole my avy..
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

One thing to think about is quality over quantity. Lets say each shoe was 100.00 each, thats a little over $1,200 , now with that you couldve gotten so much other hotter kicks. All those kicks are weak, but I guess its a start and you like them.
[ Need co0l Grey AJ IX sz. 8.5 or 9 Need ]​
Im a sz 8.5 or 9. What you GOT for sale?​

Quote:
All those kicks are weak, but I guess its a start and you like them.
:lol:
laugh.gif

^ He's right though....kids these days don't research their purchases.

Not a bad collection....keep it going.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Quote:
One thing to think about is quality over quantity. Lets say each shoe was 100.00 each, thats a little over $1,200 , now with that you couldve gotten so much other hotter kicks. All those kicks are weak, but I guess its a start and you like them.
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

HEY, LITTLE KIDS DONT FOLLOW THESE DOPES!...

Quote:
>:
mad.gif
I hate when people say @#%$ like that. Maybe he thinks all of those shoes are hot and doesn't want to spend more than 100 on sneakers. No problem with that, let the kid enjoy his . @#%$ man I just hate the NT'ers that are elitist and pretty much say if its GR its garbage. Woo well I'm all vented now, nice AM90's and AF1's.

umm dubzero is no good in my book but since your new to the shoe game thats okay. Later on you will get experience and get the old school jays...Post again once you get a pair of XI or VI
Check out my ebay auction for Jordan Samples that are on sale right now!!

feelin those clerks ams man
TEAM GIGANTES​
MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, PUNCH A DODGER FAN IN THE FACE

I like the citrus and easter AF1s
Holla Get Dollas
I'm out to get it, how bout yourself?​

nice start man,keep it up!
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Team Negrodamus​
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

Quote:
^ He's right though....kids these days don't research their purchases.

What kids do? Thats one of the main joys about being a kid, blowing money on stupid items.

COOL.. the only dubz zeros i like
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

nice IIs

FOR SALE:
OG COLUMBIAS SIZE 11
PM for pics
$225 shipped