Just take a look Vol. Ill leave this here

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember when we all posted those JRose PM's . Dude was tripping HARD

I've never heard of Jungle Bunnies until he said it

Seriously where is the OG NT with the posts from Russ B etc. I know it's still out there. I won't post I promise, I just want to troll down memory lane...

Method Man wrote:
You're trying way too hard, Regis.  You've done more dirt than JRose5 and you're still posting here, aren't you?  
What do you think we'd find if we cracked open your inboxes?  

Technically, JRose5 didn't break any rules on NikeTalk's forums itself, but his actions were not befitting of a staff member and we responded accordingly.  Users were encouraged to report the incidents to Yuku's staff, since they're the only ones capable of implementing a global ban and preventing users from sending PMs.  Where our forums were concerned, we kicked him off the staff immediately after the PMs in question could be verified, but the initial idea was to give him the opportunity to post an apology.  This request was made via the staff board, when he was still a member at the time.  He never took us up on our offer to allow him to explain himself to us as a community and insisted, however implausibly, that someone had hacked his account.  I didn't give him a hard deadline to post an apology, so as the days went on we had other matters to attend to and there were no alarm bells sounding to remind me to terminate his accounts.  We never saw him around the site and his staff access was pulled, so there was no impetus.  

In hindsight, should he have been banned?  I guess, but would you rather he have been posting here 20 times per day under some alias?  He was off the staff and no longer a functional part of the community.  Wasn't that the entire point?  

As it worked out, you've been banned more times than he's posted in the last few years.  In truth, he's had it a lot rougher than you because we held him, as a staff member, to a much higher standard.  

If you want, I'll give you three boring posts nobody cares about under one of your banned names, but then you have to vanish forever.  Still think you got a raw deal?  

You can put that popcorn away, you're already full of salt. 

Just like that it's gone

Of course it's gone.  People decided to act like clowns on a board that had no remaining purpose.   It was a test board with a ridiculous default theme and a handful of admins saying "testing 1 2 3."  That needs to be kept around for your amusement?  

You guys already saw everything there was to see there.  If you think that's exciting stuff, I feel very sorry for you.  

That Meth Avy >>> NT Meth Avy, Srs.

That's the road alternate.

6383532a60aeac05becef81c26044e92b39a1bb.gif

That gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Method Man wrote:
You're trying way too hard, Regis.  You've done more dirt than JRose5 and you're still posting here, aren't you?  

Technically, JRose5 didn't break any rules on NikeTalk's forums itself, but his actions were not befitting of a staff member and we responded accordingly.  Users were encouraged to report the incidents to Yuku's staff, since they're the only ones capable of implementing a global ban and preventing users from sending PMs.  Where our forums were concerned, we kicked him off the staff immediately after the PMs in question could be verified, but the initial idea was to give him the opportunity to post an apology.  This request was made via the staff board, when he was still a member at the time.  He never took us up on our offer to allow him to explain himself to us as a community and insisted, however implausibly, that someone had hacked his account.  I didn't give him a hard deadline to post an apology, so as the days went on we had other matters to attend to and there were no alarm bells sounding to remind me to terminate his accounts.  We never saw him around the site and his staff access was pulled, so there was no impetus.  

In hindsight, should he have been banned?  I guess, but would you rather he have been posting here 20 times per day under some alias?  He was off the staff and no longer a functional part of the community.  Wasn't that the entire point?  

As it worked out, you've been banned more times than he's posted in the last few years.  In truth, he's had it a lot rougher than you because we held him, as a staff member, to a much higher standard.  

If you want, I'll give you three boring posts nobody cares about under one of your banned names, but then you have to vanish forever.  Still think you got a raw deal?  

Just like that it's gone
Of course it's gone.  People decided to act like clowns on a board that had no remaining purpose.   It was a test board with a ridiculous default theme and a handful of admins saying "testing 1 2 3."  That needs to be kept around for your amusement?  

You guys already saw everything there was to see there.  If you think that's exciting stuff, I feel very sorry for you.  

That Meth Avy >>> NT Meth Avy, Srs.

That gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is clearly an offensive foul...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by buggz05

Method Man wrote:

That gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is clearly an offensive foul...

Clearly he is trolling. Method Man you've been warned.

Link sent me to pbnation

You can thank Yuku's new owners for that one.  Whenever you reach a missing page error, they automatically redirect you to one of their other sites.  

Clearly...cause I havent been suspended this year, let alone 3 times... that's, dare I say, Un-Methable 
laugh.gif

If by "this year" you mean calendar year 2012 alone.  Within the last 12 months you HAVE been suspended 3 times and you've been warned once as well.  

If you want the breakdown, send me a PM.  I have no interest in airing you out in public. 

Back
Top Bottom