Just took my biggest L..

1,174
11
Joined Oct 1, 2008
I usually have my chem lab on monday but decided to miss it so i can make it up in the wednesday class because i wanted to holla at this fine girl in there.
Anywho i went and it turns out she was the last in class so i gave her my seat to make a good impression and started talking to her and then she made a funny face and got up and walked away.I was like what the eff and it turned out i stepped in dog doodoo....

I was really aiming at getting this chick bcuz shes the most beautiful girl ive seen but this really messed me up big time.
Can i make a comeback from this or should i just off myself??
 
2,679
10
Joined Nov 28, 2009
Ungrateful broad, you stepped in dog poo so what and she dissed you after you gave her your seat. You're better off without her
 
1,174
11
Joined Oct 1, 2008
Well she didnt really diss me because i went and cleaned it off and then in lab we kinda talked a little bit but i knew it was stuck in her mind.I knew it was bothering the hell outta me.
Everything was in place for things to go good but dang,f ing dogs.
 
2,679
10
Joined Nov 28, 2009
frankthekingdtx wrote:[hr][/hr]Well she didnt really diss me because i went and cleaned it off and then in lab we kinda talked a little bit but i knew it was stuck in her mind.I knew it was bothering the hell outta me.
Everything was in place for things to go good but dang,f ing dogs.
Oh but she did, don't stick up for this chicken
 

kingcrux31

Staff member
7,339
741
Joined Feb 3, 2002
Give her a chocolate bar and say [dave chappelle]"That's not doodoo baby!"[/dave chappelle]
 
9,611
14
Joined Jul 19, 2008
Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I usually have my chem lab on monday but decided to miss it so i can make it up in the wednesday class because i wanted to holla at this fine girl in there.
Anywho i went and it turns out she was the last in class so i gave her my seat to make a good impression and started talking to her and then she made a funny face and got up and walked away.I was like what the eff and it turned out i stepped in dog doodoo....

I was really aiming at getting this chick bcuz shes the most beautiful girl ive seen but this really messed me up big time.
Can i make a comeback from this or should i just off myself??
 
2,108
59
Joined Oct 27, 2005
Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Give her a chocolate bar and say [dave chappelle]"That's not doodoo baby!"[/dave chappelle]
when crap like this comes up (no pun intended
) ya gotta play it off as humor man and call it out on urself

make it a joke, dont try to hide it really...  it shows ya got that confidence and swag to not give a +$*!


@ u giving her ur seat straight up though
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now