Just took my biggest L..

I usually have my chem lab on monday but decided to miss it so i can make it up in the wednesday class because i wanted to holla at this fine girl in there.
Anywho i went and it turns out she was the last in class so i gave her my seat to make a good impression and started talking to her and then she made a funny face and got up and walked away.I was like what the eff and it turned out i stepped in dog doodoo....
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was really aiming at getting this chick bcuz shes the most beautiful girl ive seen but this really messed me up big time.
Can i make a comeback from this or should i just off myself??

Ungrateful broad, you stepped in dog poo so what and she dissed you after you gave her your seat. You're better off without her

Well she didnt really diss me because i went and cleaned it off and then in lab we kinda talked a little bit but i knew it was stuck in her mind.I knew it was bothering the hell outta me.
Everything was in place for things to go good but dang,f ing dogs.

frankthekingdtx wrote:
Well she didnt really diss me because i went and cleaned it off and then in lab we kinda talked a little bit but i knew it was stuck in her mind.I knew it was bothering the hell outta me.
Everything was in place for things to go good but dang,f ing dogs.
Oh but she did, don't stick up for this chicken
smh.gif

Give her a chocolate bar and say [dave chappelle]"That's not doodoo baby!"[/dave chappelle]

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I usually have my chem lab on monday but decided to miss it so i can make it up in the wednesday class because i wanted to holla at this fine girl in there.
Anywho i went and it turns out she was the last in class so i gave her my seat to make a good impression and started talking to her and then she made a funny face and got up and walked away.I was like what the eff and it turned out i stepped in dog doodoo....
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was really aiming at getting this chick bcuz shes the most beautiful girl ive seen but this really messed me up big time.
Can i make a comeback from this or should i just off myself??

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Give her a chocolate bar and say [dave chappelle]"That's not doodoo baby!"[/dave chappelle]

when crap like this comes up (no pun intended
laugh.gif
) ya gotta play it off as humor man and call it out on urself

make it a joke, dont try to hide it really...  it shows ya got that confidence and swag to not give a +$*!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ u giving her ur seat straight up though

Back
Top Bottom