Just watched 2012, one of the better comedies Ive seen in a while (spoilers)

The earth suddenly stops falling so Curtis Jackson can pull a Usain Bolt and catch plane going 100+ mph

Limo being invincible

Russian guy shot putting his kid 20 feet in the air

The camera being directly in hydraulic system to see Curtis (maybe that was what was jamming  the door)

The London Summer Olympics being postponed in December

Funniest thing was that they spent $200 mil to base this movie off of a Tree House of Horrors episode of the Simpsons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Limo being invincible

Russian guy shot putting his kid 20 feet in the air

My favorite parts of the movie. That and Woody Harrelson.

Yeah that movie SUCKEDDDDDD HORRRRRIBLYYYYY

I thought it would of been serious and realistic.

That movie was the definition of fiction.

I just hope nobody watches this thinkin it's gonna actually happen.
laugh.gif

I enjoyed it.  Maybe because it didn't go in thinking it was going to be some documentary.  Special effect could have been better though.

best part for me was when the volcano smoke and lava stop and wait for john cusak so he can jump into the plane. By the end of the film I was hoping that everyone would die. 

Every Roland Emmerich movie has the same message. In times of extraordinary crisis, all are made equal, the bum is on par with the rich man.

Aside from the The Patriot, every one of his films is and rich and/or powerful people and famous monuments brought low, a well intentioned but ham fisted attempts at a noble black character and tons of GCI meant to cover up his crappy attempt at story telling.

what did ya'll expect? It was just another doomsday movie with cool special effects like The Day After Tomorrow and all those other flicks. Ya'll really watched this for any other reason but to see everything falling apart?

laugh.gif
It is funny how they always escape by the skin of their teeth. That movie was teriible. The only good thing about that movie was the date 12/21
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom