Just watched the Ocean's Trilogy

11 is coo, 12...they could've done the "twist" better. 13 I think the name and screen time was just too much to put in one movie.

11 was still the best out of the 3...

12: julia roberst as julia roberts was
indifferent.gif

Damn, I still have not watched this trilogy.
Will watch 11 by the end of my summer break.

if not taken too seriously they're all great movies. as always the 1st in any series is the best. just the list of actors alone is enough to make the movies somewhat watchable. 12 is my least favorite just because it was so damn confusing at first.

11 was amazing, couldn't believe how good it was. 12.....one of the worst movies I've seen, didn't even want to see 13 after how bad 12 was.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

12 sucked.
Spoiler [+]
so youre gonna tell me that half of the movie was pointless because they were "acting" the part of getting caught, when they already had it?
indifferent.gif
Ummmmm...what? This scene alone makes the movie EXCELLENT! I love this scene!

All three are entertaining to me.
The banter between Clooney and Pitt, and later Damon, makes these movies for me. 
laugh.gif

Their last line sin Ocean's 13;

Pitt (to Clooney): Next time, try and keep the wait off in between...

Clooney (To Pitt): Maybe settle down, have a couple kids.

the music in 12 was great. I honestly watch it more than 11 by far and even like it better

First one is one of my favorites... funny, entertaining, good for a watch whenever it's on. The second one was pretty bad, the third was a return to form and was a better overall film than the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom