Justin Bieber agrees to get roasted on Comedy Central

Like a tattooed lamb to the slaughter, Justin Bieber has agreed to be the guest of honor at a Comedy Central Roast in March ... and you can already hear Jeff Ross licking his chops.
Ryan Seacrest broke the news on Twitter ... saying, "Yes I got confirmation @justinbieber is getting roasted by @ComedyCentral in march...love u justin but it's time lol #BieberRoast."
Word on the street is that Bieber was game to be roasted for a while ... and had been hoping to work out a deal with the network.
Now, it seems like everything's a go ... and it'll be interesting to see which comics come out to burn Bieber.
As for roast topics, it's not like there's a shortage of material, for example:
-- Pissing in mop buckets -- Egging houses -- Lambo arrest -- Fighting Orlando Bloom -- Dropping the N-word -- Calvin Klein modeling shots -- Anne Frank shout out
-- Push-ups in jail -- Fighting with Keyshawn Johnson -- Fear of shirts ... and oh yeah, his music career.

Props to dude to be willing to do it

And to James Franco for making it ok for non-washed up people to do this show

I would find this cool but I have no clue who Justin beiber is. All I know of him is a Lil white dude who sang that oh baby song with a bad haircut.

Oh and girls shaving their heads because they thought he had cancer. Lol

I mean...

I'm pretty sure a large amount of people roasting him would switch places with him in a minute...

So I wouldnt be too upset if I were him.

**** beebs, though...

smart move by Biebs

people who hate him are going to watch this thinking they will hate him more but when he takes it like a champ people will turn to liking him

genius on his management's part to welcome a new fanbase

Back
Top Bottom