Justin Bieber Diagnosed With Ramsay Hunt Syndrome

feel bad for him... hope he gets better later on.. not going to lie I'm a fan of some of his music... so I hope he can sing again

I feel bad. Bieber used to be a total douche in his younger days, and all the hate against him was warranted (to a certain degree). But, he's matured and is a pretty awesome dude now. His wife also recently had an aneurysm, so he's going through a lot. Forget performing, I hope he gets back to being able to live a normal life.

I feel bad. Bieber used to be a total douche in his younger days, and all the hate against him was warranted (to a certain degree). But, he's matured and is a pretty awesome dude now. His wife also recently had an aneurysm, so he's going through a lot. Forget performing, I hope he gets back to being able to live a normal life.
yeah dude really turned it around
people reserve a lot of hate for this dude but it would be pretty hard to not get cocky and become a jackass when you are a household name all before you reach puberty. his ability to mature under the spotlight is surprising when you have cats like kanye who seem to let it dictate their life choices

Back
Top Bottom