Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

Justin Bieber photographed spitting over hotel balcony as fans gathered below

101607pcnex-bieber.jpg

Link

:lol: :smh: This guy....

When grown men yes man you from the age of 12.............

He was not handled we'll by his parents. Most kid stars aren't. That said it doesn't bother me. People are still dumb enough to follow him fter he spits and runs people over.

When grown men yes man you from the age of 12.............

He was not handled we'll by his parents. Most kid stars aren't. That said it doesn't bother me. People are still dumb enough to follow him fter he spits and runs people over.

He knows he will get a pass and his fans will rock with him no matter what :smh:

I wonder how his career/development would have gone if he signed with Justin Timberlake instead of Usher

I doubt dude was just spitting at people, that's one of the lowest things you can do to anybody, let alone someone who's your fan, he would have no reason to  lol . . . has to be something else . . . 

Dude is mad disrespectful. I've heard horror stories from the place I work. Saw him there once and he and his entourage reeked of weed.

Sucka. He picks his spots. I bet people below are probably walking with Ralph Lauren and AeroPostale bags. Wouldn't do that around here

If in fact he was spitting on fans, they probably wiped it off, took it somewhere to have it fermented and made a perfume out of the saliva.

Saw him there once and he and his entourage reeked of weed.

I mean, what do you really expect though? These guys are wearing sunglasses inside EVERY, WHERE, THEY, GO. :rofl: They're obviously on drugs, or something. I actually hope so, because then at least he's being smart and taking at least SOME measure to cover up? Because if not and it's fashion, well.... this kid is in more trouble than we thought.

I've heard a person I really respect when it comes to music call him the Modern Day Mozart. Yeah it's a stretch of course. But his reasoning was just because of the random assortment and plethora of instruments he can play, brilliant dancer, brilliant singer, just a talented kid all around. Now, is he a douche? Resounding yeah.

Will he ever have to answer for this foolishness? No, because he will have yes men surrounding him til the day he dies. He's not a child star and on the verge of fading.. he's been through puberty and if anything his voice just got better. :smh: :x Dude's going to be around making hits for a long time. And he'll never think he owns accountability for his actions. It's the blessing and curse of fame.

Last edited:
For a while now. He's the white kanye. Great music, misunderstood, etc

How you gone disrespect your man Ye with that comparison?

Yeezus was pretty wack though >D

For a while now. He's the white kanye. Great music, misunderstood, etc

comin from you this is disrespectful to ye

how is it disrespectful? both live in the limelight, both get made the bad guy, **** kanye has cosigned and worked with justin so what's the problem? theyre different genres anyways if you don't like it then too bad.

Back
Top Bottom