Justin Bieber Vol. 16 and stylin' on you

tired.gif

Isn't this kid 15? I saw him driving this on TMZ. Probably not his.

I dislike this kid with a passion. I think he is the most annoying thing ever. Just looking at him shake his bangs with that hairstyle from side to side in his interviews and videos makes me want to punch him.

Yes, I'm mad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

No way a kid should be able to drive a car that fast. He'll crash that in no time.

Too true.  Way too much car for a person so young with very little experience driving.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Isn't this kid 15? I saw him driving this on TMZ. Probably not his.

I dislike this kid with a passion. I think he is the most annoying thing ever. Just looking at him shake his bangs with that hairstyle from side to side in his interviews and videos makes me want to punch him.

Yes, I'm mad.
laugh.gif
That's how I feel about everybody with that hairstyle
mad.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
I $%%%! with him, he got all the little girls in a frenzy
laugh.gif
hahah ya mayne.. my brotha was tellin me about this youngn so i youtubed his video and he had all them teeny bops goin crazy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

J23S, check out his hair in this video. So annoying. Urgh, just his whole look irks me.

Drake has a cameo for 2.5 secs inthis video. Luda is on the song, so he has to be in video. But, I guess Drake just wanted to add more cameos to his resume.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

J23S, check out his hair in this video. So annoying. Urgh, just his whole look irks me.

http://www.youtube.com/v/kffacxfA7G4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/kffacxfA7G4&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Drake has a cameo for 2.5 secs inthis video. Luda is on the song, so he has to be in video. But, I guess Drake just wanted to add more cameos to his resume.
Got 30 seconds into the vid and was immediately pissed off
mad.gif

Thanks for ruining my day, jk
But really those hairstyles must go

Back
Top Bottom