Justin Timberlake 'In Time' - Movie Trailer

dmoney82

Banned
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude from White collar is in this. Doesn't look like he stays in there long. Ill wait for the dvd.

Pete Campbell
smokin.gif
I guess he had to do something in the mean time. Mad Men is taking too long of a break
frown.gif

Film looks interesting. I agree that some people would get OD greedy and steal other's time. It seems like a movie that I would like, but won't do well in box offices, like Minority Report.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Film looks interesting. I agree that some people would get OD greedy and steal other's time. It seems like a movie that I would like, but won't do well in box offices, like Minority Report.

Agreed.  I thought Minority Report was a great movie but people just didn't go out to see it.  This movie will probably do a little better due to hitting the female demographic with JT in it.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Agreed.  I thought Minority Report was a great movie but people just didn't go out to see it.  This movie will probably do a little better due to hitting the female demographic with JT in it.
yo do know Tom  #@@#++ Cruise was the lead of Minority Report....

meh...I'll wait for it to come to that dollar theater or DVD. With the price of going to the movies nowadays, I only go to the theather a few times a year

Looks promising...but I would rather JT make another album....been too long since FutureSex/LoveSounds
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom