Justin Verlander has struck out 11 of 15 possible Twins hitters so far.

smh.gif
Must be throwing flames.

In the zone lately...
Trust me, I noticed.
grin.gif

[table][tr][td] Date[/td] [td]Opponent[/td] [td]Score[/td] [td]Dec[/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]SV[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]HLD[/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]ERA[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] May 8[/td] [td]@ CLE[/td] [td]W 1-0[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]9.0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]44.0[/td] [td]4.50[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] May 3[/td] [td]CLE[/td] [td]W 3-1[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]35.0[/td] [td]5.66[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

On a completely unrelated note, Felix Hernandez is one-hitting the Rangers through four in Arlington. That's a special feat in itself.

He's been running up 98 and 99 on the gun into the 7th innings in his last few starts too...
sick.gif
smh.gif

The stuff is filthy... Always been whether or not he'd just cut loose and throw...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

On a completely unrelated note, Felix Hernandez is one-hitting the Rangers through four in Arlington. That's a special feat in itself.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I've been trying to trade for Verlander for a minute now, he is currently the most unlucky pitcher in baseball based on the the discrepancy between his ERAand what it should actually be.

His ERA base on his stats should be 2.64 it currently is 4.50.
laugh.gif

13K!!!

Dude is gonna be exhausted come september if Leyland keeps having him pitch with these high pitch counts.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Looks great doing it, too... Far cry from how he's looked since his last start against the Rangers...

Semi-related note, the guy he's going against doesn't look half bad either... Matt Harrison just had a streak of 22.1 scoreless innings broken... Todayhe's going 4 hits, 2 runs, no walks and 6 Ks, and it's his worst start in 4 turns out... Entirely new pitcher ever since Mike Maddux lit into his +@@on a mound trip two innings into his start in Baltimore...

laugh.gif
I litterally said to my old man this morning after i saw they had toturn around and play at noon today,

"Well the Twinks pounded 14 runs last night and the game got over in the middle of the night.....translation - Twins lay a goose egg today -automatic."

"Well the Twinks pounded 14 runs last night and the game got over in the middle of the night.....translation - Twins lay a goose egg today - automatic."
I wouldn't be so sure about that; they're in business now.
Matt Harrison just had a streak of 22.1 scoreless innings broken
eek.gif

I had no idea.

Back
Top Bottom