///// JWDANKLEFS paintings ///// Jordan III set on pg 10...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

dude that AJ1 painting is flawless! you captured that vintage look perfectly!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't wait for my next one!
wink.gif
You know the drill doggie.... lol

Crazy thing is, and Mayhem can attest, it looks sooooooo much better in person...
very true! anytime people come to my office or to my house, within :10 to 3:00 of being in the room....they have to ask about it and get upclose.....to check it out...and always the same response!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow that came out crazy
eek.gif
pimp.gif
... thanks a ton the detail is ridiculous you got some skills. I cant wait to put it on mywall..

Yeah dude and I actually found some things I wanted to add after the picture so it looks even better...
Plus is looks 10 times better in person...
Almost makes me want to keep it...
It will get shipped via Fed Ex first thing tomorrow...

Man, I actually think that the infrareds look better in the pic. Way to shade too. Nice job.

I did these a while back.... sold to a few fellow NTers.... Not sure if good pictures ever hit this thread or not...

This Structure painting is actually still up for grabs... shoot me a PM if interested...

The stash 95's painting is really nice. I love the blue drips. And that Jordan series painting is really something serious.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ Sorry man already sold that one... PM me...

I received the painting yesterday and you were right it does look better in person
pimp.gif
Thanks again your skills are something else i couldn't be anymore happy with it

sorry to quote the pic again.....

..but jeebus lawd have mercy!!!!
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x1,000,000,000,000

...i need another STAT!!
roll.gif

lovely sketches dude your sick with it i really love the yellow soles on the jordans you captured the vintage look magnificently

Back
Top Bottom