K-TOWN HUSTLER and I living the Daygo dream *pic*

Ben stop by the barbershop I just opened, its in Riverside by UCR, you got a fan base ou this way, stop by. 1377 University ave Riverside CA 92507.. We also promote G-Shocks & Levi's 501..if any NT'er wants to drop by, more than welcome..

Ben stop by the barbershop I just opened, its in Riverside by UCR, you got a fan base ou this way, stop by. 1377 University ave Riverside CA 92507.. We also promote G-Shocks & Levi's 501..if any NT'er wants to drop by, more than welcome..

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

nice-dog.jpg

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

nice-dog.jpg

you muscle, im coming to san diego early june for a graduation, any must do things in san diego? must eat places? gonna be for like 2 days, saturday and sunday

you muscle, im coming to san diego early june for a graduation, any must do things in san diego? must eat places? gonna be for like 2 days, saturday and sunday

Originally Posted by iShMiKeYaHeArD

What part?

We got good mexican food, sushi... the zoo is dope (to me at least)...just all depends on what you're into really. Let me know.

What part?

We got good mexican food, sushi... the zoo is dope (to me at least)...just all depends on what you're into really. Let me know.

Originally Posted by muscle68

What part?

gonna be near UCSD. probably want to hit up a bar/club on saturday night and eat some local food 

What part?

gonna be near UCSD. probably want to hit up a bar/club on saturday night and eat some local food 

What part?

What part?

Back
Top Bottom