Kansas City Summit

We should go to opening day at the K. Anyone down? Chris recommended Chippendales but I ain't down.
T E A M M I D W E S T
How many brothas fell victim to the street?
RIP Young ***** theirs a Heaven for a G
Kansas City, Kansas

Your freakin hilarious Joe. Dont quit your day job, oh yeah that was school but you got expelled. At any rate, im down for anything (no karamo)

Wow, So you would
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

noone cares about your @#%$ for sale.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

ok..... :frown:
frown.gif

Joe, quit hacking David's account...your gonna get him banned, oh, like you did before.

He did that himself. May I ask who you are?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Runnin' to tha back of ya bumper
Let you stop and then hit you wit thunder uh huh uh huh
Kansas City, Kansas

Who are you?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

hey guys openig would have been a cool idea. but it has been pretty much sold out for months. if you want to do the royals game summit. how about the seconde game?i was planning on going to the second game alreaday.we def. need to have a meeting. i missed the last one, but iwas at th other ones. if we do this people ACTUALLY NEED TO SHOW UP!
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Im down to go to any royals game. I love watching them play.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

@#%$ Kentucky.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

id be down to go the opening series vs. the red sox.
manny ramirez is my favorite baseball player :pimp:
pimp.gif

i also wanna see that japanese pitcher dice-k. but yea tickets are sold out but i think we could still find some. and ill make sure to wear beaters if i go.

You never answered my question.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

hey Joseph i think you should edit the title and make it kansas city summit. we might get more replys.the only reason i replied is i saw your name as the thread starter. just a thought.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Done. So what the deal ya'll? We doin this or not? For sure its me and I guess darren. Were you planning on going alone before i brought it up darren?

Edit: SP.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

^joesph, ill come to. one of my friends was wantin me to go also but he hasn't got tickets yet. but ill come if yall end up goin.

3 people so far. Who wants to be the responsible 21 year old that will buy me a beer? :smile: I'll pay for it btw, lol.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

joe i was planning on going to the second game with a buddy the whole time.. i have gone to opnenig day for 8 yrs in a row untill last year cause my back is messed up so i need lower level tickets. and lower levelmon opening day are like getting an ls release.lower level will be easy to get on day 2 or youcan just get the cheap ticket and sit in the lowe level.we usually grab texas toms or pauls and eat in the parking lot and then celebrate 420 befor we go in.. so i'm going to the second game guys not opening day. i migh go catch the opening day game at the 810 zone in town center plaza.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City

Yea i was planning on the second day too. We can celebrate 4/20 together :smile:. I'll bring along a few of my own product :smile:.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

Back
Top Bottom