Kansas City: Whats Good?

Whats happenin' with everyone in the KC area?
Mark 4:20

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown​

Not much here besides....I NEED YOUR VOTES KC NT'ers....voting is unlimited...so keep at it...all weekend if your bored.

My shoes were choosen for the Toyota Yaris Custom Sneaker Contest....so I ask PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...help an fellow, old NT out by voting...AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT....but ONLY for NUMBER B(edit): I mean LETTER B.....

www.yarisversusyaris.com/
260962979.jpg
260962991.jpg
260962987.jpg
260962981.jpg

not much to report. sold 3 more pairs of j's last week.
hey joe chris got at me on myspace about o burn session at the legends sometime soon. i told him pretty much anyday but friday. got the blk/cat 3's i love them.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Yep. Almost any day this week will be good because I work like, 4 hour shifts at work. We'll find a time.

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown​

cool. i forgot to say anyday it doesn't rain. i don't drive my car in the rain.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

GUYS IF YOUR BORED KEEP voting for me.....thanks.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

Jay, I voted a couple times. Answer my question in the other post about it though =)

Im new to the forum! I will be moving to Olathe in the fall. I wanted to know where are all the shoe places at besides the Oak Park mall?

^^^^^....Legends Outlet Mall has a Nike Outlet (decent) and Finishline which carries GR Jordans and a select few Forces. A little off the beaten path is the Great Plains Outlet Mall which has a Finishline and Footlocker Clearance store. Finishline is decent and the Footlocker is usually garbage but sometimes you can catch a few steals there since it is a clearance Footlocker. (if you are any sort of fan of New Balance shoes I would strongly recommend you visit there because they have a LARGE selection of NB for under 20 bucks.)

holidaysmore. . .2001

hey Joe did due ever answer your question about those kicks in the vote for me thread.he always wants us to vote for him but when people ask him questions he doesn't have anytime i guess to reply.i asked him sometime ago and more than once i might add, if he could turn some cements iii's into fire reds for me. no reply. if he didn't want to do or couldn't he could have told me. that's why i won't waste my time voting for him. i don't care if he is a fellow nteer and a jayhawk fan. show me some repect and i'll return it. let me know when you want to have the burn session.if it goes well maybe we can do one at my crib.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City

Im down anytime until saturday. I have time off. And yea thats @#%$ up he didn't answer me. I get paid saturday too so I could drop the money for them then. But @#%$ it i guess.

Yo darren PM me your number and ill reply with mine so we can keep in touch (nh)

JosephSKC & darren1967:

Guys I TRULY apologize for anytime I never gave a response to any of your questions. When it comes to the message boards I'm just bad about getting back to peoples questions.....cause usually for what people want done they aren't willing to pay for so I don't spend as much time towards it.

Darren your right when you said I at least should have given a response.....if your still wanting it done...I could. The reason I probably blew it off was cause I knew the retro fire red iii was coming out...but I really don't know....still that isn't an excuse for not responding.

Joseph: Right now.....this was the first time I did that placement of the lights. The battery pack is not really "stashed" anywhere and sits on the foot(not uncomfortable, but improvable). I really want something to be as good as possible before I sell it. Once I get the best way figured it could be done on most Nikes w/sidewall stitching like AF1, Dunk, Terminator, Court Force, etc. It won't be cheap since the lights aren't cheap....but if you'd just want the lights it'd be a less...and the battery pack can be removed for regular casual day wear.

Again I really apologize for not getting back to your guys inquiries......its probably been a BIG mistake since I'd like to get myself known around KC more.

I hope you guys really understand and accept my apology.

BTW....anyone going to the Phenom sale tomorrow?

I should be there at 9:00 when they open.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

Its all good Jay. When you perfect the shoe let me know via PM your price.

hey J it's cool. got at you way before they were going to release the fire reds. i had scuffed up my cement 3's and figured turning them into fire reds would be cool. and bro if you have seen my collection you know i would have paid . i still might be beinterested in maybe restoring them if i had you repaint the the wht and the blk mid soles could i still wear them.?i didn't want to sound like i was pissed at you i was just like he wants are votes which i'm happy to do but he won't answer ?'s about his work. weel you made up for it i can't help you on iss cause i simlpy don't go on there.but if you needs votes anywhere else holla at me and i'll vote for you jayhawk.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City

Darren: Honestly...I haven't done any painting of a foam midsole Nike or Jordan....except for a few AM90s.

I definitely know the process of how to...and painting isn't hard at all...and they could be worn...but extremely casual use. If you got any pics I could definitely tell you if its even worth your time to have it completely repainted.

And this whole month is bad cause I'm going back to school, and won't be around home till start of August.

it's not a big deal. they aren't even that bad plus i got another pair i can unds if i want. so when i getr some time i'll take some pics and hit you up. i might even wait till august to even mess with them.i must say though those shoes with the lights on them were pretty cool. good job.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City

Back
Top Bottom