Kanye and Cudi on 106 tonight.

YO!
The real question is, would his ego allow him to back somebody BETTER than him?
eyes.gif

Wait... what?

DF!!!

Kudi is just another hyped up NT artist.

Ive seen the Day & Night video and i couldnt even finish it. I could only get through like 2 minutes of that joint before i turned it off.

Now im not gonna call him trash just yet but im not gonna sit here and call his music piff because it clearly is not.

I believe that most of yall are forcing yall selves to listen to him, over analyzing his lyrics and flow and *#%%. Stop doing that and actually just listenthen you will see that he isnt whats up right now.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I believe that most of yall are forcing yall selves to listen to him, over analyzing his lyrics and flow and *#%%. Stop doing that and actually just listen then you will see that he isnt whats up right now.
I feel you on this part. I like Cudi a lot and I think the MNIKC mixtape was great, you dudes on here that is saying he is spitting thoughtprovoking %+@! is outta yall minds. Nothing he says is thought provoking at all, its just decent riding music. He just reminds me of a soulful Young Jeezy orGucci without the chicken talk. Homie ain't saying nothing at all, he is just flowing on the beats.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Cudi is hot garbage, if Kanye did not cosign him nobody would be paying any attention to him
Why would Kanye back somebody who was "hot garbage?" Do you think his ego would allow that?
The real question is, would his ego allow him to back somebody BETTER than him?
eyes.gif

3281797455_c0c0cf06bb.jpg

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I believe that most of yall are forcing yall selves to listen to him, over analyzing his lyrics and flow and *#%%. Stop doing that and actually just listen then you will see that he isnt whats up right now.
I feel you on this part. I like Cudi a lot and I think the MNIKC mixtape was great, you dudes on here that is saying he is spitting thought provoking %+@! is outta yall minds. Nothing he says is thought provoking at all, its just decent riding music. He just reminds me of a soulful Young Jeezy or Gucci without the chicken talk. Homie ain't saying nothing at all, he is just flowing on the beats.

I'd say this is the perfect post to describe Cudi's music. Riding/lounging music.. that's really it. Dope nonetheless

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Cudi is hot garbage, if Kanye did not cosign him nobody would be paying any attention to him
The tape came out before Kanye was co-signing like that.

He's dope to me.

And I have no idea why anyone would try to pick apart his lyrics. He knows how simple they are. He says it.

"The ones who make it complicated never get congratulated..."

the $%$$ he popped out with was tight though and i had no clue it was on rick ross album but i gotta hear that $%$$ once more

Back
Top Bottom