Kanye Interview from the day of that epic car crash

Joined Jan 3, 2008
[h2]Video: Kanye West Interview From The Day of His Car Crash in 2002[/h2]
/video.ak.facebook.com/video-ak-sf2p/v22831/84/47/104601742901569_7681.mp4&skin=http://www.radioplanet.tv/wp-conten...lanet.tv/wp-content/mediaplayer-viral/640.jpg">http://video.ak.facebook....ediaplayer-viral/640.jpg">

Not sure if this was ever released before, but DJ Whoo Kiddug up this interview footage of Kanye West from October 2002. This wasapparently shot right before the studio session (with Ludacris) whichled Kanye to fall asleep at the wheel and crash his car later that samenight. He then of course recorded “Through The Wire,

Joined Sep 6, 2005
i appreciate this interview. it reminded me of what 'Ye used to be like.

College Dropout Kan > Post 808s Kanye

but we'll see with this new record

Majorbread

formerly 40inchboost
Joined Jul 16, 2009
Kanye is that dude and always will be. Baffles me that people can hate on his music when he is doing him.

Alot of hate on 808's but he felt the need to get that %%+! off his chest so if possible what better outlet to do that than music?

Kanye>_____

Joined Jan 7, 2003
So ill. Man, I remember getting the college dropout album in 04 when I was a sophomore in HS. I had d/l "Through the Wire" some months earlier. +#$ was really a life changer cuz Ye was so different. Most cats was on the edgy, dope-boy type steez. Ye came on some humble, "Yeah, Im a college dropout" type steelo. I love Kanye. New and Old. Dude was an innovator.

black leg

formerly shaqtus92
Joined Feb 15, 2009
Man, makes me wonder, what if he had died in that car crash? I can't even imagine, things would be so different now. So many classics unmade, radio hits, his influence on people.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now