Kanye Interview from the day of that epic car crash

Ye' is my GOAT imo. like, i dont care for the regular opinions on rappers and who's gutter, and who's got more and better wordplay.
Ye' as an ARTIST is what i care about and as an artist he's amazing. whether is the college dropout of 808's my dude ye' is going to spit whats on his heart and mind.

this video was appreciated.

Kanye
pimp.gif

if kanye still rapped the same yall would be like
"man this n" been doing the same type of shhhh for 8 years"

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Ye' is my GOAT imo. like, i dont care for the regular opinions on rappers and who's gutter, and who's got more and better wordplay.
Ye' as an ARTIST is what i care about and as an artist he's amazing. whether is the college dropout of 808's my dude ye' is going to spit whats on his heart and mind.

this video was appreciated.
I agree.

And yea, what Wes said too.

Sad that to me, 'Ye will never make a better album than College Dropout. With that said, I can honestly say he is one of my favorite music artists ever & his catalogue is astounding. I wish I went to his G.I.T.D. tour. The picture book I bought made it look as though it was something other worldly.

I think as we see 'Ye progress throughout his music career, he will go back to what got him here, and perhaps some new directions as well. Looking forward to it.

This dude is an inspiration to me in all aspects, clown if you want, but he's the first artist I was ever able to connect with beyond a musical level.

I remember when College Dropout first came out and I was feelin that so much. Dude has made an huge impact on my life and his music inspires me, All the Kanye haters need to fall back and as Mr. West says " bow in the presence of greatness"
pimp.gif

Great interview i have such an affinity for Kanye, I listen to Last Call before anything major i do

notoriusWES wrote:
if kanye still rapped the same yall would be like
"man this n" been doing the same type of shhhh for 8 years"
Word...
I appreciate what he does...
He's constantly pushing himself to do something different while keeping it at the same quality...
And I don't think he's failed yet...

man i never knew Kanye even spoke like that before. actually sounded like he was from "somewhere"

good interview, and yea he was sleepy.

thank God he (im) not too cool for the safe belt

Back
Top Bottom