Kanye on SNL in Nike Air McFly's

2q3rmls.png
s right behind me for these joints

Quote:
"Let me get mines first!, and after I get mines you can do what you wanna do"

McFly? HAHA...Not even CLOSE...What do you see???..
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

i bet if the original poster saw em on soulja boy he would have a completely different opinion

not to mention those aint even mcfly's
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Those... don't even look remotely close to the kicks Marty wore.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

White/blue colors with laces and one strap, they're just hi-tops dude, take it easy.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

Quote:
i bet if the original poster saw em on soulja boy he would have a completely different opinion
C.....H.....I.....C.....A.....G.....O
CUBS BASEBALL

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

yeah, that was right before he started freestyling random a-- s----... Kanye's my dude, I love his music, his swag and all that (No @#%$), but how he finna forget his verse?! damn, and his kicks are wack.

These are Danvins, would people stop saying these are McFly's?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

They do look similar, but I don't think they are the McFly's. The McFly's had the one strap across the top and the laces across the forefoot like these do.

I like how we have people saying they are dissing the poster, but giving out 3 different ideas of what the shoes are. I think Flint Grey is right, they are probalby some Matsumoto creation.

Cats acting like the top looks nothing like them at all. NT is funny sometimes.
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Now if he could just go back in time before he did that song and memorize the lyrics
:lol:
laugh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

Quote:
Cats acting like the top looks nothing like them at all. NT is funny sometimes.

Probably because they don't?..Have you ever seen McFly's?...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

If these Atos were cheaper I would totally be all over them...
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

They are Lanvin Homme sneakers, google it.
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

Back
Top Bottom