Kanye Shoes at Summer Jam????

Religious Kickz how are those etnies to you? im thinking of getting this pair

and enough of the wait, what the hell are those that kanye is wearing. not because kanye is wearing them, but because they really are a dope looking shoe with jeans...
BEFORE I WALK OUT THE DOOR I SIZE UP EVERY OPTION, EYES CUT EVERY DIRECTION/ ITS LIKE GOD OR GUNS, WHICH IS BETTER PROTECTION? CANT DECIDE THATS A HARD ONE...

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
"What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?"
"Watahhh!!!!!"

the World's Fair ain't no fair if you workin' at the sideshow...​

those are dope...
Who makes them? C'mon BILLY HOYLE just tell us
TEAMPLATANO PLATANO TEAMPLATANO
TEAMPLATANO PLATANO TEAMPLATANO
TEAMPLATANO PLATANO TEAMPLATANO​

Yea.....first thing i said when i looked at them is they look like something Y-3 would put out.....what yall think am I right?>

I AM THE VII KING!​

All I'm gonna say is this is in the wrong forum.

:lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

That looks like an AJ I midsole.
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

here's another pic
i can't tell. no visible logos

67zmnn9.jpg
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

yea, i'm going with af1's...look at the sole, you can see the line that wraps around -AIR---- (inside of shoe)...and the tongue is a larger version of the forces...last but not least, the perforation on the toe box.

if billy says they dont belong in this forum, then we can assume that they are either jordans or nikes...which leaves the question. will these be a future release
so if the devil wear prada,
nd adam and eve wear nada,
then i'm inbetween, but way more fresher. ~ye

At first I was thinkin that these looked liked Sheeds only because of the patent leather. But those quad straps are throwin me off >:
mad.gif
And no Nike check

But I like em :D
happy.gif
Get You a Cute Chick Face Got Potential/Workin Wit A Lil Hips Waist Like a Pencil . . .
. . .Know She Bad Tell By The Chloe Bag/She Ain't No Hoodrat She Ain't Gotta Prove That/I peeped Them McCartney's Stella Got Her Grove Back
~Kanye West~

i like shoes wit straps, and these are spoilin me wit four
i gotta know what they are spill the beans plz
iz u a hot girl if not girl cant be touchin my hot spot girl
TEAM KING KOOPA

These guys don't know what the shoes are, they are joking... I looked everywhere and could'nt find a answer... Forget the guys who keep sayin they know what the shoes are, and they really don't...
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

^^Yo my man you might wanna edit what you got up there. And its not that serious . . .
Get You a Cute Chick Face Got Potential/Workin Wit A Lil Hips Waist Like a Pencil . . .
. . .Know She Bad Tell By The Chloe Bag/She Ain't No Hoodrat She Ain't Gotta Prove That/I peeped Them McCartney's Stella Got Her Grove Back
~Kanye West~

so thats HIS shoe Ty?

omg im getting a head ache now, chill wit the guessing games. what are they, when are they releasing, and how much? enough is enough...

hmm the more i look at, the more they look like custum af1 hi's with added straps. espcially if dude said they dont belong in this forum. but @#%$ it. info will eventually leak to hypebeast.com or another blog site and then we'll all know once or if they have a release date :pimp:
pimp.gif

BEFORE I WALK OUT THE DOOR I SIZE UP EVERY OPTION, EYES CUT EVERY DIRECTION/ ITS LIKE GOD OR GUNS, WHICH IS BETTER PROTECTION? CANT DECIDE THATS A HARD ONE...

this man billy hoyle withholding info like he 007 or someting...

hehe is it that serious?
"GO"
Fried Chicken n Onions
On The Mound

Quote:
this man billy hoyle withholding info like he 007 or someting...

hehe is it that serious?
-------------------------<-- Paul Rodriguez. Insane.
God talk to me now; this is an emergency !

Back
Top Bottom