Kanye Story tellers on vh1 kanye has took it too far

Originally Posted by DavyJones

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

kanye is the greatest musician of all-time, deal with it

greatest of all time ? when then did kanye get that status i dont even believe he is the best rapper of todays time lupe > kanye

eek.gif
You must be sick? Lupe is dope but ye is waybetter

well when i listen to rap im really jus a straight lyrics person so lupe > kanye is a easy choice but i like kanye over many people but not lupe listen tothe cool

greatest of all time ? when then did kanye get that status i dont even believe he is the best rapper of todays time lupe > kanye
figured you would have 7 posts
grin.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]greatest of all time ? when then did kanye get that status[/color] i dont even believe he is the best rapper of todays time lupe > kanye

Coming from the ONLY M.I.A. fan on this board.. don't even sweat it.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Coming from the ONLY M.I.A. fan on this board.. don't even sweat it.

M.I.A fan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hes good but his attitude makes me wanna shoot him but i know if i did he would spin it somehow then say some %*%% to make me wanna shoot him again

he said musician there is a big diff between a musician and a rapper. kanye not only has hot lines he produces some of the best music as well and hes switchedup his style on every single album thats what makes him great you never get what you got last go around there are hundreds of your fav rappers that cant claimeither of those facts. 4 multi plat records without a single mention of selling drugs as apart of his persona is a big deal homie.

JuJu wrote:
DavyJones wrote:

he said musician there is a big diff between a musician and a rapper. kanye not only has hot lines he produces some of the best music as well and hes switched up his style on every single album thats what makes him great you never get what you got last go around there are hundreds of your fav rappers that cant claim either of those facts. 4 multi plat records without a single mention of selling drugs as apart of his persona is a big deal homie.

thats y i said i dont even believe he is the best rapper because i didnt even want to goto into musician cus thats jus foolish to even say kanyename come on then u competing against people like stevie wonder and etc . ~ and im a huge kanye i knw all that but dude is not the best to me and he hasntswitched up his every album to me the only time he switched was dropout to late r

I was being sarcastic btw, he is a better producer than rapper though, I'll leave it at that

You don't have to like his personality but you have to respect him as an artist/entertainer. Anyone who went to Glow in the Dark knows what I mean.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by vctry20

I don't really care, I'm a stan fan, I enjoy the music

fixed. more appropiate.
eek.gif
Word?

that's right, I'm a stan because I don't get my panties in a twist everytime this dude says something outlandish because...well...he has been doingpretty much since Day 1.

laugh.gif
This dude talking like he knows me....or maybe...justmaybe....he's my Stan...

*looks out window*

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

GITD is the greatest thing I've ever seen in an arena....like hes seriously amazing on stage.

it was wish i would have had enough money when it came to tampa cus i wanted to see that so bad rihanna was there to
devil.gif
~ thats y this vh1 performance had me like whoa maybe im glad i didnt go

Back
Top Bottom