Kanye Story tellers on vh1 kanye has took it too far

Originally Posted by DavyJones

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

2 years ago
Kanye>Common>Lupe

Today
Lupe>Common>Kanye
dude right here is right to me
yeah well no %#+% those 2 are better rappers than the guy who just put out a pop/electronica CD.

Before that I always had him above the two, not as just a lyricist (because that'd be Lupe hands down), but an overall performer. He had average lines atbest but the beats were what really set it off for me. I guess the fact that he did most of it/all of it himself made a difference to me.

Not to mention he topped them as an icon as well. I still see people lookin dumb as hell rocking scraves with a t-shirt, and shaving lines into their heads. This is where fanaticism goes too far though, you look past the music/performance, and zero in on the life. I really don't think you can take anythingthese people say seriously. Without all their money, they're just Joe Schmo, money doesn't make them any more intelligent or more deep than anybodyelse, even though they think so.

I mean if you dislike somebody because of the way they act that's understandable, but don't let that ruin the music for you. Bottom line is that theyare entertainers, they are there to entertain you. People always look at entertainers up on a pedestal like they are some philosopher or some %#+%.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

2 years ago
Kanye>Common>Lupe

Today
Lupe>Common>Kanye

eyes.gif
.....Commons last album was the only rap album worse than Kanye's, and Lupe hasn't released in two years.....

Michael Jackson is the best performer of all time.^word.
i keep saying this but kanye needs to get back to his roots..imo i dont care what he makes. i like it no matter what.

Personally, I think he took it too far when he said that they should rewrite the Bible to include him in it.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by ldea

You have to understand that this man is not sane.

I like his music, but I don't like Kanye. (If that makes any sense.)

yeah .. i feel the same about lupe..

i kinda wish it was how it was back in the day when we didnt know everything about the artist.. they still had some mystery to them.. now we hear every stupidthing they say or thing they do

Kanye has always been an overconfident dude, even in his dropout days. I was listening to college dropout this morning and he just wasn't say everythinghe's saying now but honestly Kanye has always been cocky he just didn't become as vocal about it until now.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i was thinking, "if you showed this performance to kanye in like 99, he would have slapped you"

from the way he was dressed, to the way his hair was cut, to the way he was talking...

one big SMH
one big SMH 2X

he answered eveyones ?'s in the first minute of the preformance. All artist's grow ... back in 1996 do you think Jay woulda agreed to doing a song withColdplay ?

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

he answered eveyones ?'s in the first minute of the preformance. All artist's grow ... back in 1996 do you think Jay woulda agreed to doing a song with Coldplay ?
roll.gif
, not EVEN the same.

forget the music.

if you woulda showed 99 kanye a picture of himself at that performance he would have
ohwell.gif
'd...

back in 1996, growth or not, Jay COULD have liked the idea of a song with coldplay or not....that's not the issue...

if you show 96 jay a picture of 09 jay, he'd be like "damn, i look old"

you show a 99 ye a picture of 09 ye, he'd lose his marbles....

showing, this
kanye-west-and-jay-z-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-spring-2009-marc-jacobs-show-arrivals-MvOZQx.jpg

to this

jayz.jpg

would illicit a better reaction than showing, this

kanye-storytellers4.jpg

to this

kanye_west.jpg

(lol@Kanye in the jay pic, too)

laugh.gif
son is on point though
ye' would prolly flip

if anyone denies kanye creatively they don't know the true meaning of artistry or being an artist.

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

he answered eveyones ?'s in the first minute of the preformance. All artist's grow ... back in 1996 do you think Jay woulda agreed to doing a song with Coldplay ?
roll.gif
, not EVEN the same.

forget the music.

if you woulda showed 99 kanye a picture of himself at that performance he would have
ohwell.gif
'd...

back in 1996, growth or not, Jay COULD have liked the idea of a song with coldplay or not....that's not the issue...

if you show 96 jay a picture of 09 jay, he'd be like "damn, i look old"

you show a 99 ye a picture of 09 ye, he'd lose his marbles....

showing, this
kanye-west-and-jay-z-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-spring-2009-marc-jacobs-show-arrivals-MvOZQx.jpg

to this

jayz.jpg

would illicit a better reaction than showing, this

kanye-storytellers4.jpg

to this

kanye_west.jpg

(lol@Kanye in the jay pic, too)

lol i agree

Back
Top Bottom