Kanye, T.I. and Fab in Winnipeg on October 18

Why the HELL isn't this happening in Toronto....

Quote:
Why the HELL isn't this happening in Toronto....

Beats me man. The only logical reason I can think of is maybe he's saving Toronto till he has a few shows under his belt, just to work the kinks out. I'm sure he's going to reach sometime before he's done touring for this album.

Got my tickets today. I just wish there was a way where Fab or T.I. would drop out and get replaced by Common. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Beats me man. The only logical reason I can think of is maybe he's saving Toronto till he has a few shows under his belt, just to work the kinks out. I'm sure he's going to reach sometime before he's done touring for this album.

the day has finally arrived! i got my ticket, who's comin with me? haha anyone in here go to the show in b.c. last night? how was it?
karmaloop repcode: JU10702 <-----20%off

karmaloop rep code: JU10702 <--20%off

TI is in jail!
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

www.thestoryapparel.com

yeah, twista is filling in, but i'm goin for kanye not for t.i.

twista is underrated forsure imo....
----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

kanYe's performance was incredible, well worth the money! Anybody know what happened to Twista? Platinum Black was terrible, I can't stand them... really wish they would've gotten sombody better, even if they could only get somebody local I'd rather have seen K-Rupson. Fab's performance was pretty strong, although the hour was a long wait after the weak Platinum Black performace. I wouldn't have minded to see more from him, but he did seem to cram a lot of songs into the half hour he was on stage.

platinum black was pretty bunk, i actually saw one of the dudes from platinum black like 2 days before the show and not knowing who he was i just thought to myselfl "what a loser" and plus he was wearing the same outfit as he did at the concert haha. fab was alright, i'm surprised he didn't perform "baby don't go". But Kanye was AWESOME! the man just came non stop, it felt like he was just performing 1.5 hrs straight, like he didn't even stop to catch his breath, the crowd was actually pretty hype too, i was surprised that most of the dudes knew the lyrics to his stuff.

Back
Top Bottom