KANYE VS JAMIE FOXX

I was having a debate with a friend, however you interpret the word "talented" who is more talented

or kanye west?

please embed?

i say JAMIE FOXX.

Someone please explain to me why jaime foxx took that role on "STEALTH" right after winning an Odcar with "RAY"...the he'll was he thinking??...just for that kanye >>>> jamie

Jamie can act, can sing, is a great comedian... Hands down Jamie Foxx.

If we are talking music only it is Kanye

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Someone please explain to me why jaime foxx took that role on "STEALTH" right after winning an Odcar with "RAY"...the he'll was he thinking??...just for that kanye >>>> jamie

71014_MoneyHappiness_vl-vertical.jpg

Easy answer.  Just won an Oscar, probably didn't care to get into an intensive or serious role, wanted the money.

Kanye vs. Jamie Foxx is a strange comparison.  Kanye is one of the biggest artists of the last decade and doesn't act at all.  Foxx is an actor who sings and performs on the side.

Will Smith vs. Jamie is a better comparison.  Both tv actors who transitioned to film and both have had musical careers.  FYI.. Will Smith would win.

imma go with 'Ye...he's extremely talented in his field

Jamie Foxx is a mediocre actor IMO, Oscar or not...he's not a good musician...i'll give him the cmedy thing tho

Originally Posted by sleep

Kanyes the best of ALL TIME!... OF ALL TIMEEE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kanye musically > Jaime's music+ Jamie's Acting + Jamie's comedy

The man is the best at his craft.  Jaime isn't the best in any of the 3 things he does.  I would rather be known as the greatest of something then pretty good at a bunch of things.  Kanye isn't that good of a rapper to me but his production skills are the best there is.  On a consistent basis the man creates some of the greatest "beats" i have ever heard.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Jamie can act, can sing, is a great comedian... Hands down Jamie Foxx.

If we are talking music only it is Kanye

I see where this is going...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by ksteezy

71014_MoneyHappiness_vl-vertical.jpg

Easy answer.  Just won an Oscar, probably didn't care to get into an intensive or serious role, wanted the money.

Kanyevs. Jamie Foxx is a strange comparison.  Kanye is one of the biggestartists of the last decade and doesn't act at all.  Foxx is an actorwho sings and performs on the side.

Will Smith vs. Jamie is abetter comparison.  Both tv actors who transitioned to film and bothhave had musical careers.  FYI.. Will Smith would win.

This...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Theman is the best at his craft.  Jaime isn't the best in any of the 3things he does.  I would rather be known as the greatest of somethingthen pretty good at a bunch of things.  Kanye isn't that good of arapper to me but his production skills are the best there is.  On aconsistent basis the man creates some of the greatest "beats" i haveever heard.

But I see where this is going...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The man is the best at his craft.  Jaime isn't the best in any of the 3 things he does.  I would rather be known as the greatest of something then pretty good at a bunch of things.  Kanye isn't that good of a rapper to me but his production skills are the best there is.  On a consistent basis the man creates some of the greatest "beats" i have ever heard.
That's a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom